Desloratadine and Dizziness - from FDA reports
Dizziness is found among people who take Desloratadine, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Singulair, and have Asthma. This review analyzes which people have Dizziness with Desloratadine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,037 people who have side effects when taking Desloratadine from FDA, and is updated regularly.
2,037 people reported to have side effects when taking Desloratadine.
Among them, 75 people (3.68%) have Dizziness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Desloratadine when people have Dizziness *:
- < 1 month: 66.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 11.11 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 5.56 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 16.67 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Dizziness when taking Desloratadine *:
- female: 64 %
- male: 36 %
Age of people who have Dizziness when taking Desloratadine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 3.33 %
- 10-19: 13.33 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 11.67 %
- 40-49: 10.0 %
- 50-59: 21.67 %
- 60+: 40.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Asthma: 9 people, 12.00%
- Seasonal Allergy (allergic condition due to certain season): 7 people, 9.33%
- Pain: 5 people, 6.67%
- Rhinitis (a medical term for irritation and inflammation of the mucous membrane inside the nose): 4 people, 5.33%
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 5.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Singulair: 16 people, 21.33%
- Xolair: 8 people, 10.67%
- Omeprazole: 7 people, 9.33%
- Alvesco: 5 people, 6.67%
- Levothyroxine Sodium: 5 people, 6.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Headache (pain in head): 20 people, 26.67%
- Breathing Difficulty: 13 people, 17.33%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 13 people, 17.33%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 13 people, 17.33%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 12 people, 16.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Dizziness
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Dizziness in Desloratadine
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Desloratadine and Dizziness
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Desloratadine has active ingredients of desloratadine. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Desloratadine 2,128 users)
Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 302,953 Dizziness patients).
Drugs that are associated with DizzinessDizziness (2,857 drugs)
Could your condition cause DizzinessDizziness (4,847 conditions)
Desloratadine side effects
- Desloratadine side effects (2,037 reports)
Browse all side effects of Desloratadinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Desloratadine and have Dizziness
- Support group for people who have Dizziness
- Support group for people who take Desloratadine
You may be interested in these posts
- Retired healthcare professional
- I have been suffering from Vertigo for the past 3 years almost nonstop. A friend suggested it might be my parathyroid. When checking symptoms for parathyroid I was shocked to see how many other symptoms I had. Will definitely be discussing with my doctor.
- Have been on Meloxicam 2.5 weeks for shoulder pain and experience dizziness and nausea and fatigue on a regular basis, now.
- Hello everyone, I've been on a low dose of Entresto for heart failure for about a year. When my doctor prescribed the next higher dose, I got incapacitating vertigo that lasted 4 days. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, did anything help? Thank you. Dotty
- Hi there, all I am joining this group on behalf of my Father who has recently been diagnosed with Myasthenia-Gravis and has been prescribed to take Mestinon, and is since complaining a lot on dizziness. The dizziness is on/off, sometimes after the previous dose has already wore off, before...
- What to expect when you take Tacrolimus and have Pain - Back?
- Will you have Stuffy Nose with Pepcid Ac?
- Will you have Memory Loss with Nutropin Aq?
- Will you have Lacrimation Increased with Victoza?
- Will you have Cardiomyopathy - Hypertrophic (Hcm) with Zonegran?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Pepcid Ac and have Stuffy Nose?
- Support group for people who take Nutropin Aq and have Memory Loss?
- Support group for people who take Victoza and have Lacrimation Increased?
- Support group for people who take Zonegran and have Cardiomyopathy - Hypertrophic (Hcm)?
- Support group for people who take Gabapentin and have Heart Pounding?
- My Name is Bertha Briseno I am taking theRepatha now for two months have noticed CRP is very high
- My father took Amaryl more than 5 years and recently is having occasional VT which lasts only 5...
- Just started Sulfasalazine and have headaches, nausea and Muscle pain. I have RA, Lupus, Fibro and...
- Hello my name is Sharon. I have syncope for since 2009 Keep trying get through the day.
- Celiac disease ??? Cut out Gluten asap. Regardless what you are told. It is a must. Read the...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.