Desloratadine and Lactose intolerance - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Lactose intolerance is reported only by a few people who take Desloratadine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Desloratadine and have Lactose intolerance. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,551 people who have side effects while taking Desloratadine from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,551 people reported to have side effects when taking Desloratadine.
Among them, 3 people (0.12%) have Lactose intolerance.
What is Desloratadine?
Desloratadine has active ingredients of desloratadine. It is often used in allergies. eHealthMe is studying from 2,669 Desloratadine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Lactose intolerance?
Lactose intolerance (inability to digest lactose) is found to be associated with 1,207 drugs and 944 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Desloratadine and Lactose intolerance reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Lactose intolerance when taking Desloratadine *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Lactose intolerance when taking Desloratadine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Desloratadine *:
- Xolair: 2 people, 66.67%
- Nasonex: 2 people, 66.67%
- Allegra: 2 people, 66.67%
- Mesalamine: 1 person, 33.33%
- Humira: 1 person, 33.33%
- Azathioprine: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Lactose intolerance *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 100.00%
- Pain In Extremity: 3 people, 100.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 3 people, 100.00%
- Rashes (redness): 3 people, 100.00%
- Itching: 2 people, 66.67%
- Depression: 2 people, 66.67%
- Migraine (headache): 2 people, 66.67%
- Mobility Decreased (ability to move is reduced): 2 people, 66.67%
- Impaired Work Ability: 2 people, 66.67%
- Cough: 2 people, 66.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Migraine (headache): 2 people, 66.67%
- Asthma: 2 people, 66.67%
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 1 person, 33.33%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Desloratadine and have Lactose intolerance?Check whether Lactose intolerance is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Lactose intolerance and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of desloratadine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Desloratadine:
- Desloratadine (2,669 reports)
Common Desloratadine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Desloratadine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Lactose intolerance treatments and more:
- Lactose intolerance (3,396 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Lactose intolerance:
- Lactose intolerance in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Lactose intolerance in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Lactose intolerance in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Lactose intolerance:
- Aspirin: 212 reports
- Benicar: 117 reports
- Fosamax: 117 reports
- Humira: 107 reports
- Omeprazole: 128 reports
- Prednisone: 129 reports
- Revlimid: 240 reports
- Synthroid: 196 reports
- Tylenol: 106 reports
- Vitamin d: 120 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Lactose intolerance:
- Lactose intolerance (1,207 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Lactose intolerance:
All the conditions that are associated with Lactose intolerance:
- Lactose intolerance (944 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on desloratadine (the active ingredients of Desloratadine) and Desloratadine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Entocort Ec and Cushing'S Syndrome - 2 seconds ago
- Imatinib Mesylate and Elspar drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Phenazopyridine Hcl and Xolair drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Augmentin and Peritonsillar Abscess - 10 seconds ago
- Zoloft and Mitoxantrone Hydrochloride drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Neupro and Escitalopram drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Trifluoperazine Hcl and Depersonalisation - 27 seconds ago
- Lovenox and Radial Nerve Dysfunction - 30 seconds ago
- Epipen and Major Depression - 30 seconds ago
- Flonase and Petit Mal Epilepsy - 32 seconds ago