Will you have Pyrexia with Desloratadine - from FDA reports
Pyrexia is found among people who take Desloratadine, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Acetaminophen, and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,037 people who have side effects when taking Desloratadine from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on desloratadine (the active ingredients of Desloratadine) and Desloratadine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Pyrexia are also considered in the study.
What is Desloratadine?
Desloratadine has active ingredients of desloratadine. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Desloratadine 2,128 users)
What is Pyrexia?
Pyrexia (fever) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, pain (latest reports from 301,830 Pyrexia patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
2,037 people reported to have side effects when taking Desloratadine.
Among them, 85 people (4.17%) have Pyrexia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Desloratadine when people have Pyrexia *:
- < 1 month: 66.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 8.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 16.67 %
- 1 - 2 years: 4.17 %
- 2 - 5 years: 4.17 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Pyrexia when taking Desloratadine *:
- female: 60 %
- male: 40 %
Age of people who have Pyrexia when taking Desloratadine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 15.79 %
- 10-19: 10.53 %
- 20-29: 5.26 %
- 30-39: 10.53 %
- 40-49: 11.84 %
- 50-59: 13.16 %
- 60+: 32.89 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 7 people, 8.24%
- Depression: 6 people, 7.06%
- Hepatitis C: 6 people, 7.06%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 4 people, 4.71%
- Diarrhea: 4 people, 4.71%
- Seasonal Allergy (allergic condition due to certain season): 4 people, 4.71%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 4 people, 4.71%
- Iron Overload: 3 people, 3.53%
- The Flu (the flu is caused by an influenza virus): 3 people, 3.53%
- Neck Pain: 3 people, 3.53%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Acetaminophen: 20 people, 23.53%
- Amoxicillin: 7 people, 8.24%
- Omeprazole: 6 people, 7.06%
- Ibuprofen: 6 people, 7.06%
- Allopurinol: 5 people, 5.88%
- Folic Acid: 5 people, 5.88%
- Lasix: 5 people, 5.88%
- Lyrica: 5 people, 5.88%
- Norvir: 5 people, 5.88%
- Levothyroxine Sodium: 5 people, 5.88%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rashes (redness): 16 people, 18.82%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 13 people, 15.29%
- Itching: 13 people, 15.29%
- Abdominal Pain: 11 people, 12.94%
- Headache (pain in head): 11 people, 12.94%
- Diarrhea: 10 people, 11.76%
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 9 people, 10.59%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 9 people, 10.59%
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 9 people, 10.59%
- Alanine Aminotransferase Increased: 9 people, 10.59%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Pyrexia while taking Desloratadine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Pyrexia
- Subscribe to monitor Pyrexia in Desloratadine
- Subscribe to monitor Desloratadine
You are not alone, use our "Ginger Health" app to:
- connect with people like you who take Desloratadine and have Pyrexia
- use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with PyrexiaPyrexia (3,923 drugs)
Could your condition cause PyrexiaPyrexia (5,210 conditions)
Desloratadine side effects
- Desloratadine side effects (2,037 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Desloratadinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Tongue Biting with Crestor? - a second ago
- Will you have Pain - Muscles with Ceftriaxone? - a second ago
- Will you have Myalgia with Ceftriaxone? - a second ago
- Will you have Muscle Pain with Ceftriaxone? - a second ago
- Will you have Abdominal Rebound Tenderness with Anastrozole? - a second ago
- Lamictal vs. Epitol - 3 seconds ago
- Valium and Carpenter'S Weed drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Emsam vs. Desvenlafaxine - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Xanthogranuloma with Acute Myeloid Leukaemia? - 16 seconds ago
- Will you have Slow Rhr with Memory Loss? - 18 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Xarelto - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Abilify, Sertraline for a 44 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 89 year old woman who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Warfarin Sodium, Metoprolol Tartrate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Midodrine Hydrochloride - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Spironolactone - 12 hours ago
- Prediction of Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Losartan Potassium for a 78 year old woman - 13 hours ago
- Prediction of Losartan Potassium for a 78 year old woman - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Cozaar - 18 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Stiolto Respimat - 18 hours ago
- Prediction of Ativan for a 46 year old woman - 19 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Labetalol Hydrocloride - 20 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.