Desloratadine and Ureaplasma infection - from FDA reports
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Desloratadine. We study 2,037 people who have side effects while taking Desloratadine from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 22, 2018
2,037 people reported to have side effects when taking Desloratadine.
Among them, 1 person (0.05%) has Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Desloratadine *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Desloratadine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Glaucoma (1 person, 100.00%)
- Depression (1 person, 100.00%)
- Crohn's Disease (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Travoprost (1 person, 100.00%)
- Humira (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pneumonia Klebsiella (1 person, 100.00%)
- Infection Susceptibility Increased (1 person, 100.00%)
- Glaucoma (1 person, 100.00%)
- Eye Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Chalazion (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Ureaplasma infection when taking Desloratadine?
- Check symptoms - is ureaplasma infection caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsUreaplasma infection and drugs with ingredients of desloratadine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUreaplasma infection and Desloratadine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Desloratadine has active ingredients of desloratadine. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Desloratadine 2,128 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, bacterial infection (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Browse all side effects of Desloratadinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection
What would happen?
User posts to the study
Male, mid-fifties with major long-term (and refractory) depression since early teens. Re-entered therapy in late 30s and able to manage depression effectively with medications. Dr is trying to augment Effexor with stimulant meds to see if there is a positive response and possibly to reduce ...