Desloratadine and Ureaplasma infection - from FDA reports
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Desloratadine. We study 2,037 people who have side effects while taking Desloratadine from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
2,037 people reported to have side effects when taking Desloratadine.
Among them, 1 person (0.05%) has Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Desloratadine *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Desloratadine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss): 1 person, 100.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 100.00%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Valdoxan: 1 person, 100.00%
- Travoprost: 1 person, 100.00%
- Humira: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
- Pneumonia Klebsiella (pneumonia caused by bacteria klebsiella): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pneumonia Bacterial (pneumonia associated with bacterial infection): 1 person, 100.00%
- Intraocular Pressure Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Infection Susceptibility Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Ureaplasma infection in Desloratadine
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Desloratadine and Ureaplasma infection
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Desloratadine has active ingredients of desloratadine. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Desloratadine 2,128 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, lung transplant (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Desloratadine side effects
- Desloratadine side effects (2,037 reports)
Browse all side effects of Desloratadinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Desloratadine and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Desloratadine
You may be interested in these posts
- I didn't have anything but since I've taken another drug called "parexat" I had tremor .... I'm 19 years old and I'm so confused and I don't know what to do and how to stop this
- Male, mid-fifties with major long-term (and refractory) depression since early teens. Re-entered therapy in late 30s and able to manage depression effectively with medications. Dr is trying to augment Effexor with stimulant meds to see if there is a positive response and possibly to reduce...
- Have been having low sugar episodes down to 2.5. The Consultant noticed I am using Desloratadine. Just mentioned today. Any comments. John
- I started consuming these meds together since last three days... M keeping very uneasy... So thought of searching the details about meds...
- From last 3 days I have been taking this drug resulting in severe hair fall
- Will you have Low Thyroid with Terazol 7?
- Will you have Bicytopenia with Nausea And Vomiting?
- Will you have Double Vision with Thorazine?
- Will you have Blood Glucose Increased with Livalo?
- What to expect when you take Opana and have Mumps?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Terazol 7 and have Low Thyroid?
- Support group for people who have Nausea And Vomiting and Bicytopenia?
- Support group for people who take Thorazine and have Double Vision?
- Support group for people who take Livalo and have Blood Glucose Increased?
- Support group for people who take Zonisamide and Xiaflex
- Pain all the time. Anyone have any success in reducing it?
- Anyone found anything that helps this miserable pain?
- I have just been diagnosed with ph and I am a bit fearful.....I am a female, 80 yrs old and had...
- I am in menopause and have been taking Prempro for 6 weeks. I get tingling and numbness in my...
- My Dr. put me on Metformin about a month ago. I have had toothaches on the upper jaw teeth. Could...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.