Detrol la and Hair color changes - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Hair color changes is found among people who take Detrol la, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Detrol la and have Hair color changes. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12,843 people who have side effects when taking Detrol la from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
12,843 people reported to have side effects when taking Detrol la.
Among them, 8 people (0.06%) have Hair color changes.
What is Detrol la?
Detrol la has active ingredients of tolterodine tartrate. It is often used in urge incontinence. eHealthMe is studying from 13,128 Detrol la users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Hair color changes?
Hair color changes is found to be associated with 1,358 drugs and 563 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Detrol la and Hair color changes reports submitted per year:
Time on Detrol la when people have Hair color changes *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 100 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Hair color changes when taking Detrol la *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Hair color changes when taking Detrol la *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 12.5 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 87.5 %
Common drugs people take besides Detrol la *:
- Neosar: 6 people, 75.00%
- Nexium: 5 people, 62.50%
- Potassium: 3 people, 37.50%
- Cytoxan: 3 people, 37.50%
- Wellbutrin: 3 people, 37.50%
- Cozaar: 2 people, 25.00%
- Doxil: 2 people, 25.00%
- Synthroid: 2 people, 25.00%
- Taxotere: 1 person, 12.50%
- Herceptin: 1 person, 12.50%
Common side effects people have besides Hair color changes *:
- Hair Texture Abnormal: 7 people, 87.50%
- Hair Disorder: 6 people, 75.00%
- Hair Loss: 6 people, 75.00%
- Vision Blurred: 1 person, 12.50%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 1 person, 12.50%
- Alopecia Areata (patchy baldness that typically begins with rapid hair loss): 1 person, 12.50%
- Confusion: 1 person, 12.50%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 12.50%
- Disturbance In Attention: 1 person, 12.50%
- Dizziness (Excl Vertigo): 1 person, 12.50%
Common conditions people have *:
- Breast Cancer Female: 5 people, 62.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Detrol la and have Hair color changes?Check whether Hair color changes is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Hair color changes and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of tolterodine tartrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Detrol la:
- Detrol la (13,128 reports)
Common Detrol la side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 2,367 reports
- Constipation: 655 reports
- Dizziness: 554 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 552 reports
- Diarrhea: 489 reports
Browse all side effects of Detrol la:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Hair color changes treatments and more:
- Hair color changes (16,453 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Hair color changes:
- Hair color changes in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hair color changes in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hair color changes in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Hair color changes:
- Docetaxel: 9,966 reports
- Taxotere: 6,891 reports
- Neosar: 4,823 reports
- Herceptin: 2,090 reports
- Lisinopril: 1,252 reports
- Carboplatin: 1,081 reports
- Rogaine: 979 reports
- Metformin: 909 reports
- Votrient: 904 reports
- Amlodipine: 770 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Hair color changes:
- Hair color changes (1,358 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hair color changes:
- Chemotherapy: 7,210 reports
- Breast cancer: 1,614 reports
- Hormone replacement therapy: 1,434 reports
- Renal cell carcinoma: 790 reports
- Hair loss: 758 reports
- High blood pressure: 335 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 232 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Hair color changes:
- Hair color changes (563 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on tolterodine tartrate (the active ingredients of Detrol la) and Detrol la (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Penicillin G Sodium and Arrhythmias - a second ago
- Terbutaline Sulfate and Haemostasis - 6 seconds ago
- Vitamin C and Mitral Valve Prolapse - 8 seconds ago
- Glucophage and Pemphigoid - 13 seconds ago
- Mekinist and Visual Impairment - 23 seconds ago
- Duloxetine Hydrochloride and Pentamidine Isethionate drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Gabapentin and Pemphigus - 39 seconds ago
- Metoclopramide and Azelastine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Stivarga and Cardio-Respiratory Arrest - 43 seconds ago
- Olmetec and Enlarged Prostate - 56 seconds ago