Detrol la and Pulmonary congestion - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 13,004 people who have side effects when taking Detrol la. Pulmonary congestion is found, especially among people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take Synthroid and have Pain.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Detrol la and have Pulmonary congestion. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
13,004 people reported to have side effects when taking Detrol la.
Among them, 16 people (0.12%) have Pulmonary congestion.
What is Detrol la?
Detrol la has active ingredients of tolterodine tartrate. It is used in urge incontinence. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 13,289 Detrol la users.
What is Pulmonary congestion?
Pulmonary congestion (congestion in the lungs) is found to be associated with 2,080 drugs and 1,072 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 19,183 people who have Pulmonary congestion.
Number of Detrol la and Pulmonary congestion reports submitted per year:
Time on Detrol la when people have Pulmonary congestion *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Pulmonary congestion when taking Detrol la *:
- female: 86.67 %
- male: 13.33 %
Age of people who have Pulmonary congestion when taking Detrol la *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 35.71 %
- 40-49: 21.43 %
- 50-59: 7.14 %
- 60+: 35.71 %
Common drugs people take besides Detrol la *:
- Ambien: 8 people, 50.00%
- Synthroid: 8 people, 50.00%
- Clonazepam: 7 people, 43.75%
- Albuterol: 6 people, 37.50%
- Mobic: 6 people, 37.50%
- Benicar: 6 people, 37.50%
- Celebrex: 6 people, 37.50%
- Soma: 6 people, 37.50%
- Effexor: 5 people, 31.25%
- Methadose: 5 people, 31.25%
Common side effects people have besides Pulmonary congestion *:
- High Blood Pressure: 7 people, 43.75%
- Drug Toxicity: 7 people, 43.75%
- Enlarged Heart: 7 people, 43.75%
- Joint Pain: 6 people, 37.50%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 6 people, 37.50%
- Back Pain: 6 people, 37.50%
- Hepatomegaly (abnormal enlargement of the liver): 6 people, 37.50%
- Fever: 5 people, 31.25%
- Pain In Extremity: 5 people, 31.25%
- Heart Disease: 5 people, 31.25%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 9 people, 56.25%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 12.50%
- Poliomyelitis: 2 people, 12.50%
- Pneumonia: 2 people, 12.50%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 12.50%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 2 people, 12.50%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 12.50%
- Cough: 2 people, 12.50%
- Restless Leg Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs): 1 person, 6.25%
- Oral Herpes (viral infection of mouth): 1 person, 6.25%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Detrol la and have Pulmonary congestion?Check whether Pulmonary congestion is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Pulmonary congestion and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of tolterodine tartrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Detrol la:
- Detrol la (13,289 reports)
Browse all side effects of Detrol la:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Pulmonary congestion treatments and more:
- Pulmonary congestion (19,183 reports)
Common drugs associated with Pulmonary congestion:
- Prednisone: 1,671 reports
- Aspirin: 1,123 reports
- Furosemide: 929 reports
- Lasix: 863 reports
- Methotrexate: 753 reports
- Spiriva: 744 reports
- Xolair: 721 reports
- Enbrel: 694 reports
- Symbicort: 686 reports
- Albuterol: 628 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Pulmonary congestion:
- Pulmonary congestion (2,080 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pulmonary congestion:
- Asthma: 1,448 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,086 reports
- High blood pressure: 841 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 616 reports
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: 563 reports
- Pain: 500 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Pulmonary congestion:
- Pulmonary congestion (1,072 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on tolterodine tartrate (the active ingredients of Detrol la) and Detrol la (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Acyclovir and Magnesium Citrate drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Adcal and Hypoglycaemia Aggravated - 3 seconds ago
- Fluvoxamine Maleate and Clonazepam drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Acetylsalicylic Acid and Proleukin drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Sertraline and Pitavastatin drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Nitrostat and Vitamin D3 drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Tazorac and Irritable Bowel Syndrome - 26 seconds ago
- Tekturna and Valsartan drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Bextra and Globulins Increased - 42 seconds ago
- Ceftriaxone and Ritodrine Hcl drug interaction - 46 seconds ago