Who have Lip blister with Detrol - from FDA reports
Lip blister is reported only by a few people who take Detrol. We study 25,207 people who have side effects while taking Detrol from FDA. Among them, 3 have Lip blister. Find out below who they are, when they have Lip blister and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
25,207 people reported to have side effects when taking Detrol.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Lip blister
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Detrol when people have Lip blister *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Lip blister when taking Detrol *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Lip blister when taking Detrol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Breast Cancer Female: 1 person, 33.33%
- Bladder Disorder: 1 person, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid: 1 person, 33.33%
- Effexor: 1 person, 33.33%
- Bextra: 1 person, 33.33%
- Arimidex: 1 person, 33.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Skin Ulcer: 1 person, 33.33%
- Skin Discoloration: 1 person, 33.33%
- Rashes (redness): 1 person, 33.33%
- Oral Mucosal Blistering (mouth ulcer): 1 person, 33.33%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 1 person, 33.33%
- Mouth Ulcers: 1 person, 33.33%
- Lip Swelling: 1 person, 33.33%
- Glossodynia (a burning or painful sensation in the tongue): 1 person, 33.33%
- Feeling Hot: 1 person, 33.33%
- Drug Ineffective: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Lip blister while taking Detrol?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Detrol and have Lip blister
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Detrol has active ingredients of tolterodine tartrate. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Detrol 25,611 users)
Lip blister has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol, depression (latest reports from 1,786 Lip blister patients).
Drugs that are associated with Lip blisterLip blister (625 drugs)
Could your condition cause Lip blisterLip blister (391 conditions)
Detrol side effects
- Detrol side effects (25,216 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Detrola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Skin Redness Or Inflammation with Mycelex? - now
- Will you have Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis with Valtrex? - now
- Will you have Skin Rash with Mycelex? - now
- Will you have Skin Lesion with Mycelex? - now
- Will you have Radial Pulse Decreased with Rabeprazole? - now
- Will you have Rubor with Mycelex? - a second ago
- Will you have Rash Generalised with Mycelex? - a second ago
- Men aged 40-49 who have Auricular Fibrillation with Caffeine Citrate - a second ago
- Will you have Rash with Mycelex? - a second ago
- Will you have Erythema with Mycelex? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Sertraline, Trelegy Ellipta, Plaquenil, Vitamin D, Loratadine - 26 minutes ago
- Prediction of Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Celexa, Meloxicam, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 23 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Botox - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Flonase, Symbicort - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Celebrex, Effexor Xr - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Crestor, Metoprolol Tartrate, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin) - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Cephalexin, Loratadine - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Olanzapine for a 60 year old man - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Prozac, Wellbutrin Xl - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Clonidine, Singulair, Butrans, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Meloxicam, Cialis, Flomax - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.