Dexlansoprazole and Breathing difficulty - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 2,830 people who have side effects when taking Dexlansoprazole. Breathing difficulty is found, especially among people who are female, 60+ old, also take Acetaminophen and have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Dexlansoprazole and have Breathing difficulty. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,830 people reported to have side effects when taking Dexlansoprazole.
Among them, 174 people (6.15%) have Breathing difficulty.
What is Dexlansoprazole?
Dexlansoprazole has active ingredients of dexlansoprazole. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 2,839 Dexlansoprazole users.
What is Breathing difficulty?
Breathing difficulty is found to be associated with 4,944 drugs and 6,009 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 629,579 people who have Breathing difficulty.
Number of Dexlansoprazole and Breathing difficulty reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Breathing difficulty when taking Dexlansoprazole*:
Age of people who have Breathing difficulty when taking Dexlansoprazole *:
Common drugs people take besides Dexlansoprazole *:
Common side effects people have besides Breathing difficulty *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Dexlansoprazole and have Breathing difficulty?Check whether Breathing difficulty is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Dexlansoprazole side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Dexlansoprazole side effects (2,839 reports)
Breathing difficulty treatments and more:
- Breathing difficulty (629,579 reports)
Common drugs associated with Breathing difficulty:
- Prednisone: 43,965 reports
- Aspirin: 33,313 reports
- Spiriva: 25,479 reports
- Albuterol: 20,928 reports
- Symbicort: 20,576 reports
- Methotrexate: 19,483 reports
- Pantoprazole: 19,398 reports
- Omeprazole: 19,335 reports
- Furosemide: 19,316 reports
- Metformin: 18,279 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Breathing difficulty:
- Breathing difficulty (4,944 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Breathing difficulty:
- Asthma: 46,342 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 37,578 reports
- High blood pressure: 28,171 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 27,851 reports
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: 26,036 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Breathing difficulty:
- Breathing difficulty (6,009 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on dexlansoprazole (the active ingredients of Dexlansoprazole) and Dexlansoprazole (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lozol and Weakness - 3 seconds ago
- Foscavir and Fever - 38 seconds ago
- Gocovri and Hydroxyurea drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Ogen and Weakness - 48 seconds ago
- Rabeprazole and Hiatal Hernia - 52 seconds ago
- Midodrine Hydrochloride and Valacyclovir drug interaction - 59 seconds ago
- Yaz and Organ Failure - a minute ago
- Irinotecan Hydrochloride and Thrombocytopenia - a minute ago
- Irinotecan Hydrochloride and Nausea And Vomiting - a minute ago
- Cardizem and Weakness - a minute ago