Dexlansoprazole and Eye disorder - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Eye disorder is reported only by a few people who take Dexlansoprazole.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Dexlansoprazole and have Eye disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,304 people who have side effects while taking Dexlansoprazole from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,304 people reported to have side effects when taking Dexlansoprazole.
Among them, 2 people (0.09%) have Eye disorder.
What is Dexlansoprazole?
Dexlansoprazole has active ingredients of dexlansoprazole. eHealthMe is studying from 2,313 Dexlansoprazole users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Eye disorder?
Eye disorder is found to be associated with 2,089 drugs and 1,424 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Dexlansoprazole and Eye disorder reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Eye disorder when taking Dexlansoprazole *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Common drugs people take besides Dexlansoprazole *:
- Rifampin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Prednisone: 1 person, 50.00%
- Plaquenil: 1 person, 50.00%
- Methotrexate: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate: 1 person, 50.00%
- Humira: 1 person, 50.00%
- Enbrel: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diclofenac Sodium: 1 person, 50.00%
- Colchicine: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Eye disorder *:
- Visual Impairment: 1 person, 50.00%
- Restless Leg Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs): 1 person, 50.00%
- Post Procedural Infection: 1 person, 50.00%
- Pneumonia: 1 person, 50.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Dexlansoprazole and have Eye disorder?Check whether Eye disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Eye disorder and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of dexlansoprazole:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Dexlansoprazole:
- Dexlansoprazole (2,313 reports)
Common Dexlansoprazole side effects:
- Chronic kidney disease: 402 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 184 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 158 reports
- Pain: 142 reports
- High blood pressure: 131 reports
- Diarrhea: 123 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 119 reports
- Dizziness: 114 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 107 reports
Browse all side effects of Dexlansoprazole:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Eye disorder treatments and more:
- Eye disorder (34,893 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Eye disorder:
- Eye disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Eye disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Eye disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Eye disorder:
- Enbrel: 1,824 reports
- Methotrexate: 1,774 reports
- Prednisone: 1,770 reports
- Humira: 1,633 reports
- Aspirin: 1,295 reports
- Dupixent: 1,031 reports
- Lyrica: 1,007 reports
- Metformin: 926 reports
- Lantus: 918 reports
- Humalog: 777 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Eye disorder:
- Eye disorder (2,089 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Eye disorder:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 2,737 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,905 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,314 reports
- Diabetes: 1,120 reports
- Osteoporosis: 995 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 984 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 900 reports
- Pain: 834 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Eye disorder:
- Eye disorder (1,424 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on dexlansoprazole (the active ingredients of Dexlansoprazole) and Dexlansoprazole (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Diatrizoate Meglumine and Glycolax drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Amiodarone Hydrochloride and Bricanyl drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Flurazepam Hydrochloride and Pulmonary Mass - 28 seconds ago
- Voltaren and Pseudoporphyria - 30 seconds ago
- Quetiapine Fumarate vs. Tranxene - 42 seconds ago
- Lopid and Theophyl drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Haldol and Endometrial Cancer - 52 seconds ago
- Gilenya and Infected Skin Ulcer - 52 seconds ago
- Liposarcoma and Epilepsy - 57 seconds ago
- Rezurock and Sleep Disorder - 58 seconds ago