Diastat and Bacterial pericarditis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 1,840 people who take Diastat or have Bacterial pericarditis. No report of Bacterial pericarditis is found in people who take Diastat.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
No report is found.
What is Diastat?
Diastat has active ingredients of diazepam. eHealthMe is studying from 1,791 Diastat users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Bacterial Pericarditis?
Bacterial pericarditis (inflammation of the pericardial sac surrounding the heart due to bacterial infection) is found to be associated with 57 drugs and 35 conditions by eHealthMe.
Do you take Diastat and have Bacterial pericarditis?Check whether Bacterial pericarditis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Bacterial pericarditis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of diazepam:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Diastat:
- Diastat (1,791 reports)
Bacterial pericarditis treatments and more:
- Bacterial pericarditis (49 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Bacterial pericarditis:
- Bacterial pericarditis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Bacterial pericarditis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Bacterial pericarditis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Bacterial pericarditis:
All the conditions that are associated with Bacterial pericarditis:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on diazepam (the active ingredients of Diastat) and Diastat (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Prednisone and Methscopolamine Bromide drug interaction - a second ago
- Temozolomide and Device Related Infection - 2 seconds ago
- Lorazepam and Blood Oestrogen Decreased - 6 seconds ago
- Tenormin and Subileus - 14 seconds ago
- Drug Abuse And Dependence and johnson and johnson covid vaccine - 18 seconds ago
- Actigall and Neurontin drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Ankylosing Spondylitis and Lip Swelling - 35 seconds ago
- Macitentan and Joint Swelling - 39 seconds ago
- Sarcoma Uterus and Nausea And Vomiting - 44 seconds ago
- Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome and drugs of ingredients of amphetamine resin complex; dextroamphetamine resin complex - 44 seconds ago