Diastat and Haemodynamic test abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 1,883 people who take Diastat or have Haemodynamic test abnormal. No report of Haemodynamic test abnormal is found in people who take Diastat.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
No report is found.
What is Diastat?
Diastat has active ingredients of diazepam. eHealthMe is studying from 1,791 Diastat users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Haemodynamic Test Abnormal?
Haemodynamic test abnormal is found to be associated with 134 drugs and 71 conditions by eHealthMe.
Do you take Diastat and have Haemodynamic test abnormal?Check whether Haemodynamic test abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Haemodynamic test abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of diazepam:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Diastat:
- Diastat (1,791 reports)
Haemodynamic test abnormal treatments and more:
- Haemodynamic test abnormal (92 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Haemodynamic test abnormal:
- Haemodynamic test abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Haemodynamic test abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Haemodynamic test abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Haemodynamic test abnormal:
All the conditions that are associated with Haemodynamic test abnormal:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on diazepam (the active ingredients of Diastat) and Diastat (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fluvastatin Sodium and Torsemide drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Tacrolimus and Urinary Tract Disorder - 2 seconds ago
- Elavil and Haemorrhage - 5 seconds ago
- Combigan and Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Carcinoid Tumor Of The Stomach and drugs of ingredients of ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e - 11 seconds ago
- Pacerone and Pulmonary Function Test Abnormal - 15 seconds ago
- Evenity and Protein - Urine - 17 seconds ago
- Nausea And Vomiting and drugs of ingredients of methylphenidate hydrochloride - 17 seconds ago
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate and Ear Infection Staphylococcal - 18 seconds ago
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Bladder Dilatation - 18 seconds ago