Diastat and Pain - back - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Pain - back is reported only by a few people who take Diastat.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Diastat and have Pain - back. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,781 people who have side effects while taking Diastat from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,781 people reported to have side effects when taking Diastat.
Among them, 3 people (0.17%) have Pain - back.
What is Diastat?
Diastat has active ingredients of diazepam. eHealthMe is studying from 1,791 Diastat users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Pain - back?
Pain - back is found to be associated with 4,519 drugs and 3,419 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Diastat and Pain - back reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pain - back when taking Diastat *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Pain - back when taking Diastat *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 33.33 %
- 10-19: 66.67 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Diastat *:
- Ritalin: 2 people, 66.67%
- Nutropin Aq: 2 people, 66.67%
- Lupron: 2 people, 66.67%
- Lamictal: 2 people, 66.67%
- Humatrope: 2 people, 66.67%
- Vimpat: 1 person, 33.33%
- Rapamune: 1 person, 33.33%
- Keppra: 1 person, 33.33%
- Afinitor: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Pain - back *:
- Headache (pain in head): 3 people, 100.00%
- Abnormal Behavior: 2 people, 66.67%
- Skin Warm: 2 people, 66.67%
- Visual Impairment: 2 people, 66.67%
- Nightmares (unpleasant dreams): 2 people, 66.67%
- Pain In Extremity: 2 people, 66.67%
- Rhinorrhea (watery mucus discharge from the nose): 2 people, 66.67%
- Encephalopathy (functioning of the brain is affected by some agent or condition): 2 people, 66.67%
- Disturbance In Attention: 2 people, 66.67%
- Encopresis (inability to control the elimination of stool): 2 people, 66.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures): 2 people, 66.67%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 1 person, 33.33%
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 1 person, 33.33%
- Growth Hormone Deficiency: 1 person, 33.33%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 1 person, 33.33%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 1 person, 33.33%
- Body Height Below Normal: 1 person, 33.33%
- Astrocytoma (tumour of the brain that originate in a particular kind of glial-cells): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Diastat and have Pain - back?Check whether Pain - back is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Pain - back and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of diazepam:
- Pain - back and drugs with ingredients of diazepam (3,314 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Diastat:
- Diastat (1,791 reports)
Common Diastat side effects:
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 172 reports
- Drug ineffective: 110 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 127 reports
- Fever: 106 reports
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 288 reports
Browse all side effects of Diastat:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Pain - back treatments and more:
- Pain - back (333,638 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Pain - back:
- Pain - back in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pain - back in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pain - back in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Pain - back:
All the drugs that are associated with Pain - back:
- Pain - back (4,519 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pain - back:
All the conditions that are associated with Pain - back:
- Pain - back (3,419 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on diazepam (the active ingredients of Diastat) and Diastat (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Abreva and Lip Dry - 3 seconds ago
- Loperamide Hydrochloride and Lipoatrophy - 6 seconds ago
- Vaginal Yeast Infection and drugs of ingredients of methylphenidate hydrochloride - 7 seconds ago
- Depakote and Pneumonia Viral - 14 seconds ago
- Amlodipine and Hyperdynamic Left Ventricle - 18 seconds ago
- Humalog and Hearing Impaired - 21 seconds ago
- Lantus and Dreamy State - 26 seconds ago
- Fenofibrate and Riluzole drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Humalog and Vaginal Bleeding - 33 seconds ago
- Parkinson'S Disease and Malaise - 37 seconds ago