Diastat and Ulcer - duodenal or gastric - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Ulcer - duodenal or gastric is reported only by a few people who take Diastat.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Diastat and have Ulcer - duodenal or gastric. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,781 people who have side effects while taking Diastat from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,781 people reported to have side effects when taking Diastat.
Among them, 1 person (0.06%) has Ulcer - duodenal or gastric.
What is Diastat?
Diastat has active ingredients of diazepam. eHealthMe is studying from 1,791 Diastat users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Ulcer - duodenal or gastric?
Ulcer - duodenal or gastric is found to be associated with 3,308 drugs and 3,106 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Diastat and Ulcer - duodenal or gastric reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ulcer - duodenal or gastric when taking Diastat *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Ulcer - duodenal or gastric when taking Diastat *:
- 0-1: 100 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common side effects people have besides Ulcer - duodenal or gastric *:
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Varices Oesophageal (enlarged and swollen veins at the bottom of the oesophagus, near the stomach): 1 person, 100.00%
- Astigmatism (refractive error of the eye in which parallel rays of light from an external source do not converge on a single focal point on the retina): 1 person, 100.00%
- Cough: 1 person, 100.00%
- Deafness Neurosensory: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dermatitis Contact (skin reaction (dermatitis) resulting from exposure to allergens): 1 person, 100.00%
- Disease Progression: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fever: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage (bleeding gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Liver Disorder (liver diseases): 1 person, 100.00%
- Leukodystrophy (degeneration of the white matter in the brain): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Diastat and have Ulcer - duodenal or gastric?Check whether Ulcer - duodenal or gastric is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Ulcer - duodenal or gastric and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of diazepam:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Diastat:
- Diastat (1,791 reports)
Common Diastat side effects:
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 172 reports
- Drug ineffective: 110 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 106 reports
- Fever: 106 reports
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 288 reports
Browse all side effects of Diastat:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Ulcer - duodenal or gastric treatments and more:
- Ulcer - duodenal or gastric (101,319 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Ulcer - duodenal or gastric:
- Ulcer - duodenal or gastric in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ulcer - duodenal or gastric in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ulcer - duodenal or gastric in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Ulcer - duodenal or gastric:
All the drugs that are associated with Ulcer - duodenal or gastric:
- Ulcer - duodenal or gastric (3,308 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ulcer - duodenal or gastric:
All the conditions that are associated with Ulcer - duodenal or gastric:
- Ulcer - duodenal or gastric (3,106 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on diazepam (the active ingredients of Diastat) and Diastat (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Psoriatic Arthropathy Aggravated and Post Concussion Syndrome - a second ago
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Herniated Nucleus Pulposus (Slipped Disk) - a second ago
- Evoxac and Alanine Aminotransferase Increased - a second ago
- Phenytoin and Cystitis Viral - a second ago
- Cyklokapron and Valtrex drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Latanoprost and Sleep Apnea Syndrome - 9 seconds ago
- Decadron and Sensipar drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Hyperlipidaemia and High Blood Cholesterol - 15 seconds ago
- Apixaban and Enuresis Aggravated - 16 seconds ago
- Lidocaine and Hepatic Function Abnormal - 17 seconds ago