Diazepam and Cirrhosis alcoholic - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Cirrhosis alcoholic is found among people who take Diazepam, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Diazepam and have Cirrhosis alcoholic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 87,501 people who have side effects when taking Diazepam from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
87,501 people reported to have side effects when taking Diazepam.
Among them, 7 people (0.01%) have Cirrhosis alcoholic.
What is Diazepam?
Diazepam has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 89,757 Diazepam users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Cirrhosis alcoholic?
Cirrhosis alcoholic (chronic disease of the liver marked by degeneration of cells, inflammation, and fibrous thickening of tissue caused by alcoholism) is found to be associated with 359 drugs and 157 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Diazepam and Cirrhosis alcoholic reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Diazepam *:
- female: 14.29 %
- male: 85.71 %
Age of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Diazepam *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 14.29 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 85.71 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Diazepam *:
- Humira: 5 people, 71.43%
- Paracetamol: 5 people, 71.43%
- Zopiclone: 4 people, 57.14%
- Symbicort: 4 people, 57.14%
- Bricanyl: 4 people, 57.14%
- Librium: 4 people, 57.14%
- Spiriva: 4 people, 57.14%
- Amlodipine: 4 people, 57.14%
- Vitamin B: 4 people, 57.14%
- Vitamin D: 4 people, 57.14%
Common side effects people have besides Cirrhosis alcoholic *:
- Fall: 4 people, 57.14%
- Jaundice - Yellow Skin (a yellowish pigmentation of the skin): 3 people, 42.86%
- Ascites (accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity): 2 people, 28.57%
- Hepatic Mass: 2 people, 28.57%
- Encephalopathy (functioning of the brain is affected by some agent or condition): 2 people, 28.57%
- Liver Function Test Abnormal: 2 people, 28.57%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 1 person, 14.29%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 1 person, 14.29%
- Intentional Self-Injury: 1 person, 14.29%
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar): 1 person, 14.29%
Common conditions people have *:
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 4 people, 57.14%
- Pernicious Anaemia (anaemia due to lack of vitamin b12): 2 people, 28.57%
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 1 person, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Diazepam and have Cirrhosis alcoholic?Check whether Cirrhosis alcoholic is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Diazepam:
- Diazepam (89,757 reports)
Cirrhosis alcoholic treatments and more:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (749 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Cirrhosis alcoholic and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of diazepam:
All the drugs that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (359 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (157 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on diazepam (the active ingredients of Diazepam) and Diazepam (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Abilify and Tremor Aggravated - now
- Peritonitis and Pancytopenia - 10 seconds ago
- Zoloft and Colitis Collagenous - 12 seconds ago
- Gentamicin Sulfate and Actemra drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- How effective is Hydrocortisone for Dermatitis - Atopic? - 27 seconds ago