Diazepam and Dupuytren's contracture - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Dupuytren's contracture is reported only by a few people who take Diazepam.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Diazepam and have Dupuytren's contracture. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 94,132 people who have side effects while taking Diazepam from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
94,132 people reported to have side effects when taking Diazepam.
Among them, 3 people (0.0%) have Dupuytren's contracture.
What is Diazepam?
Diazepam has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 89,765 Diazepam users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Dupuytren's contracture?
Dupuytren's contracture (thickening of the fibrous tissue layer underneath the skin of the palm and fingers) is found to be associated with 445 drugs and 208 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Diazepam and Dupuytren's contracture reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dupuytren's contracture when taking Diazepam *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Dupuytren's contracture when taking Diazepam *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Common drugs people take besides Diazepam *:
- Zyrtec: 2 people, 66.67%
- Vitamin D3: 2 people, 66.67%
- Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide: 2 people, 66.67%
- Synthroid: 2 people, 66.67%
- Remicade: 2 people, 66.67%
- Novolog: 2 people, 66.67%
- Nitrostat: 2 people, 66.67%
- Trileptal: 1 person, 33.33%
- Triamcinolone: 1 person, 33.33%
- Sertraline: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Dupuytren's contracture *:
- Liver Function Test Abnormal: 2 people, 66.67%
- Joint Swelling: 2 people, 66.67%
- Trigger Finger: 2 people, 66.67%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 2 people, 66.67%
- Blood Creatinine Increased: 2 people, 66.67%
- Meniere's Disease (a disorder of the inner ear that can affect hearing and balance to a varying degree): 2 people, 66.67%
- Musculoskeletal Stiffness (stiffness of the body's muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves): 2 people, 66.67%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 2 people, 66.67%
- Joint Pain: 2 people, 66.67%
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 2 people, 66.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 2 people, 66.67%
- Chest Pain: 2 people, 66.67%
- Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (primary progressive inflammatory disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged): 1 person, 33.33%
- Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 33.33%
- Depression: 1 person, 33.33%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Diazepam and have Dupuytren's contracture?Check whether Dupuytren's contracture is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Dupuytren's contracture and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of diazepam:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Diazepam:
- Diazepam (89,765 reports)
Common Diazepam side effects:
Browse all side effects of Diazepam:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Dupuytren's contracture treatments and more:
- Dupuytren's contracture (2,031 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Dupuytren's contracture:
- Dupuytren's contracture in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Dupuytren's contracture in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Dupuytren's contracture in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Dupuytren's contracture:
- Xiaflex: 137 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Dupuytren's contracture:
- Dupuytren's contracture (445 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Dupuytren's contracture:
- Ra: 104 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Dupuytren's contracture:
- Dupuytren's contracture (208 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on diazepam (the active ingredients of Diazepam) and Diazepam (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Hyperacusis and drugs of ingredients of metformin hydrochloride - 2 seconds ago
- Sennosides and Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia - 14 seconds ago
- Ankylosing Spondylitis and Spinal Cord Abscess - 17 seconds ago
- Percocet and Lung Neoplasm Malignant - 19 seconds ago
- Ultracet and Prednisolone drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Enbrel and Paranasal Sinus Hypersecretion - 28 seconds ago
- Triamcinolone Acetonide and Colostomy - a minute ago
- Baraclude and Mircera drug interaction - a minute ago
- Topamax and Blood Amylase Decreased - a minute ago
- Loestrin Fe 1/20 and Weakness - a minute ago