Diazepam and Ecthyma - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Ecthyma is reported only by a few people who take Diazepam.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Diazepam and have Ecthyma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 87,501 people who have side effects while taking Diazepam from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
87,501 people reported to have side effects when taking Diazepam.
Among them, 3 people (0.0%) have Ecthyma.
What is Diazepam?
Diazepam has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 89,757 Diazepam users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Ecthyma?
Ecthyma (an ulcerative pyoderma of the skin, caused by group a beta haemolytic streptococci) is found to be associated with 200 drugs and 124 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Diazepam and Ecthyma reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ecthyma when taking Diazepam *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ecthyma when taking Diazepam *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Diazepam *:
- Ondansetron: 2 people, 66.67%
- Provigil: 2 people, 66.67%
- Avonex: 2 people, 66.67%
- Diovan: 2 people, 66.67%
- Fish Oil: 2 people, 66.67%
- Medrol: 2 people, 66.67%
- Vitamin E: 2 people, 66.67%
- Ampyra: 2 people, 66.67%
- Prozac: 2 people, 66.67%
- Vitamin A: 2 people, 66.67%
Common side effects people have besides Ecthyma *:
- Cellulitis (infection under the skin): 3 people, 100.00%
- Febrile Neutropenia (fever with reduced white blood cells): 3 people, 100.00%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 2 people, 66.67%
- Burkitt Lymphoma (cancer of the lymphatic system): 2 people, 66.67%
- Neurogenic Bladder (the normal function of the bladder is to store and empty urine in a coordinated, controlled fashion): 2 people, 66.67%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 66.67%
- Flank Pain (a distressing sensation experienced around the lower back and the upper abdomen): 2 people, 66.67%
- High Grade B-Cell Lymphoma Burkitt-Like Lymphoma (cancer of b cells): 1 person, 33.33%
- Balance Disorder: 1 person, 33.33%
- Cellulitis Gangrenous (localized inflammation of the soft or connective tissue with considerable mass of body tissue dies (necrosis)): 1 person, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 2 people, 66.67%
- Rhinitis (a medical term for irritation and inflammation of the mucous membrane inside the nose): 1 person, 33.33%
- Neurogenic Bladder (the normal function of the bladder is to store and empty urine in a coordinated, controlled fashion): 1 person, 33.33%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 33.33%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 33.33%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 33.33%
- Cognitive Disorder (mental health disorders affects learning, memory, perception, and problem solving): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Diazepam and have Ecthyma?Check whether Ecthyma is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Diazepam:
- Diazepam (89,757 reports)
Ecthyma treatments and more:
- Ecthyma (312 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Ecthyma:
- Ecthyma in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ecthyma in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ecthyma in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Ecthyma and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of diazepam:
All the drugs that are associated with Ecthyma:
- Ecthyma (200 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Ecthyma:
- Ecthyma (124 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on diazepam (the active ingredients of Diazepam) and Diazepam (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.