Diclofenac potassium and Agitation - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Agitation is found among people who take Diclofenac potassium, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Diclofenac potassium and have Agitation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,513 people who have side effects when taking Diclofenac potassium from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,513 people reported to have side effects when taking Diclofenac potassium.
Among them, 19 people (0.54%) have Agitation.
What is Diclofenac potassium?
Diclofenac potassium has active ingredients of diclofenac potassium. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 3,644 Diclofenac potassium users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Agitation?
Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement) is found to be associated with 3,359 drugs and 3,199 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Diclofenac potassium and Agitation reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Agitation when taking Diclofenac potassium *:
- female: 47.37 %
- male: 52.63 %
Age of people who have Agitation when taking Diclofenac potassium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 30.77 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 69.23 %
Common drugs people take besides Diclofenac potassium *:
- Xyrem: 4 people, 21.05%
- Trintellix: 4 people, 21.05%
- Abilify: 3 people, 15.79%
- Azilect: 3 people, 15.79%
- Diclofenac: 3 people, 15.79%
- Rytary: 3 people, 15.79%
- Latuda: 3 people, 15.79%
- Escitalopram: 3 people, 15.79%
- Baby Aspirin: 3 people, 15.79%
- Tylenol: 3 people, 15.79%
Common side effects people have besides Agitation *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 8 people, 42.11%
- Dizziness: 4 people, 21.05%
- Disturbance In Attention: 4 people, 21.05%
- Constipation: 4 people, 21.05%
- Confusional State: 4 people, 21.05%
- Psychomotor Hyperactivity (feelings of extreme restlessness): 3 people, 15.79%
- Drug Ineffective: 3 people, 15.79%
- Erection Problems: 3 people, 15.79%
- Fall: 3 people, 15.79%
- Urination - Excessive At Night: 3 people, 15.79%
Common conditions people have *:
- Depression: 4 people, 21.05%
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 15.79%
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (an anxiety disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness, apprehension, fear, or worry;): 3 people, 15.79%
- Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind): 3 people, 15.79%
- Delusion (a false belief or opinion): 3 people, 15.79%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 2 people, 10.53%
- Drowsiness: 2 people, 10.53%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 10.53%
- Cushing's Syndrome (obesity, a rounded face, increased fat): 2 people, 10.53%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 2 people, 10.53%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Diclofenac potassium and have Agitation?Check whether Agitation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
How severe was Agitation and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of diclofenac potassium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Diclofenac potassium:
- Diclofenac potassium (3,644 reports)
Common Diclofenac potassium side effects:
Browse all side effects of Diclofenac potassium:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Agitation treatments and more:
- Agitation (129,170 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Agitation:
- Agitation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Agitation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Agitation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Agitation:
All the drugs that are associated with Agitation:
- Agitation (3,359 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Agitation:
All the conditions that are associated with Agitation:
- Agitation (3,199 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on diclofenac potassium (the active ingredients of Diclofenac potassium) and Diclofenac potassium (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sulfamethoxazole and Nasarel drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Viread and Rickets - 23 seconds ago
- Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate and Tamsulosin Hydrochloride drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Lovaza and Ascites - 27 seconds ago
- Kariva vs. Lo/Ovral - 43 seconds ago
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Bell'S Palsy - 52 seconds ago
- Beconase and Metformin drug interaction - 58 seconds ago
- Tardive Dyskinesia and drugs of ingredients of wheatgrass - a minute ago
- Triticum and Avodart drug interaction - a minute ago
- Intelence and Muscle Weakness Aggravated - a minute ago