Diclofenac and Intestinal diaphragm disease - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Intestinal diaphragm disease is found among people who take Diclofenac, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Diclofenac and have Intestinal diaphragm disease. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 29,751 people who have side effects when taking Diclofenac from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
29,751 people reported to have side effects when taking Diclofenac.
Among them, 29 people (0.1%) have Intestinal diaphragm disease.
What is Diclofenac?
Diclofenac has active ingredients of diclofenac. eHealthMe is studying from 30,013 Diclofenac users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Intestinal diaphragm disease?
Intestinal diaphragm disease is found to be associated with 63 drugs and 50 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Diclofenac and Intestinal diaphragm disease reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Intestinal diaphragm disease when taking Diclofenac *:
- female: 23.08 %
- male: 76.92 %
Age of people who have Intestinal diaphragm disease when taking Diclofenac *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 19.23 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 65.38 %
- 60+: 15.38 %
Common drugs people take besides Diclofenac *:
- Clopidogrel: 7 people, 24.14%
- Acetylsalicylic Acid: 6 people, 20.69%
- Fluoxetine: 4 people, 13.79%
- Phenylbutazone: 1 person, 3.45%
- Paracetamol: 1 person, 3.45%
- Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide: 1 person, 3.45%
- Gaviscon: 1 person, 3.45%
Common side effects people have besides Intestinal diaphragm disease *:
- Small Intestinal Obstruction (blockage in small intestine): 9 people, 31.03%
- Duodenal Ulcer Perforation (untreated ulcer can burn through the wall of the stomach): 4 people, 13.79%
- Iron Deficiency Anaemia: 3 people, 10.34%
- Fibrosis (formation of excess fibrous connective tissue in an organ or tissue): 3 people, 10.34%
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 3 people, 10.34%
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 2 people, 6.90%
- Drug Ineffective: 2 people, 6.90%
- Duodenitis (inflammation of the duodenum): 2 people, 6.90%
- Paleness (unusual lightness of skin colour): 2 people, 6.90%
- Gastrointestinal Perforation (hole in the digestive tract): 2 people, 6.90%
Common conditions people have *:
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 10 people, 34.48%
- Abdominal Pain: 5 people, 17.24%
- Joint Pain: 2 people, 6.90%
- Back Pain: 2 people, 6.90%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 3.45%
- Pain: 1 person, 3.45%
- Iron Deficiency Anaemia: 1 person, 3.45%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 3.45%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Diclofenac and have Intestinal diaphragm disease?Check whether Intestinal diaphragm disease is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Intestinal diaphragm disease and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of diclofenac:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Diclofenac:
- Diclofenac (30,013 reports)
Common Diclofenac side effects:
Browse all side effects of Diclofenac:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Intestinal diaphragm disease treatments and more:
- Intestinal diaphragm disease (191 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Intestinal diaphragm disease:
- Intestinal diaphragm disease in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Intestinal diaphragm disease in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Intestinal diaphragm disease in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Intestinal diaphragm disease:
- Intestinal diaphragm disease (63 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Intestinal diaphragm disease:
- Intestinal diaphragm disease (50 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on diclofenac (the active ingredients of Diclofenac) and Diclofenac (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Alkeran and Pilonidal Cyst - now
- Ribavirin and Gingival Bleeding - 7 seconds ago
- Cefuroxime Axetil and Sopor - 10 seconds ago
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Urinary Incontinence - 11 seconds ago
- Mucinex Dm and Exostosis - 13 seconds ago
- Synthroid vs. Vitamin B6 - 15 seconds ago
- Morphine Sulfate vs. Roxicodone - 16 seconds ago
- Sertraline Hydrochloride and Weight Loss - 36 seconds ago
- Psoriasis and Hypoalbuminaemia - 36 seconds ago
- Lovenox and Dexmedetomidine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 37 seconds ago