Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Uc - from FDA reports
Uc is found among people who take Dicyclomine hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old also take medication Lotronex, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Uc with Dicyclomine hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 502 people who have side effects when taking Dicyclomine hydrochloride from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 13, 2017
502 people reported to have side effects when taking Dicyclomine hydrochloride.
Among them, 10 people (1.99%) have Uc
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Uc when taking Dicyclomine hydrochloride *:
- female: 90 %
- male: 10 %
Age of people who have Uc when taking Dicyclomine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 10 %
- 20-29: 10 %
- 30-39: 10 %
- 40-49: 60 %
- 50-59: 10 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (2 people, 20.00%)
- Sleep Disorder (1 person, 10.00%)
- Colitis (1 person, 10.00%)
- Birth Control (1 person, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lotronex (5 people, 50.00%)
- Zelnorm (3 people, 30.00%)
- Ibuprofen (2 people, 20.00%)
- Metronidazole (1 person, 10.00%)
- Lialda (1 person, 10.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased (4 people, 40.00%)
- Nausea (4 people, 40.00%)
- Abdominal Tenderness (4 people, 40.00%)
- Haematochezia (3 people, 30.00%)
- Crohn's Disease (3 people, 30.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Uc when taking Dicyclomine hydrochloride?
- Check symptoms - is uc caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsUc and drugs with ingredients of dicyclomine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUc and Dicyclomine hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Dicyclomine hydrochloride has active ingredients of dicyclomine hydrochloride. It is often used in irritable bowel syndrome. (latest outcomes from Dicyclomine hydrochloride 827 users)
Uc has been reported by people with acne, ulcerative colitis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 54,716 Uc patients).
Browse all side effects of Dicyclomine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with UcUc
Could your condition cause UcUc
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I was diagnosed with a syrinx 2 yrs ago from t-4 to t-9. Just yesterday I was diagnosed with colitis and I'm wondering if there is a correlation? Both drs told me no - but I'm not that confident in drs knowledge- any info would be great- I don't wanna treat symptoms of colitis if the cause is ...
I'm a 68-year old male with prostate cancer and osteoporosis. My doctors are pushing for me to take Prolia for osteoporosis (T= -3). The side effects of bisphosphonates are scary. Are there any viable alternatives?
I HAD A STROKE (BRAIN BLEED) 12 1/2 YRS AGO, AND JUST HAD A CRANIOTOMY AND REMOVAL OF AN ANEURISM THIS PAST MAY. I HAD A SEIZURE DUE TO FLUID ON THE BRAIN BECAUSE OF THE SURGERY AND MY RIGHT SIDE WAS AGAIN AFFECTED.STARTING TO JUGGLE DRUGS AROUND WITH MY NEUROLOGIST'S OK, I HAVE BEEN INCREASED ...