Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Ulcerative keratitis - from FDA reports
There is no Ulcerative keratitis reported by people who take Dicyclomine hydrochloride yet. This review analyzes which people have Ulcerative keratitis with Dicyclomine hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Ulcerative keratitis while taking Dicyclomine hydrochloride?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ulcerative keratitis
- Subscribe to monitor Ulcerative keratitis in Dicyclomine hydrochloride
You are not alone:
Dicyclomine hydrochloride has active ingredients of dicyclomine hydrochloride. It is often used in irritable bowel syndrome. (latest outcomes from Dicyclomine hydrochloride 875 users)
Ulcerative keratitis (ulcerative inflammation of the cornea) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, glaucoma, high blood pressure, dry eyes, osteoporosis (latest reports from 1,965 Ulcerative keratitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ulcerative keratitisUlcerative keratitis
Could your condition cause Ulcerative keratitisUlcerative keratitis
Dicyclomine hydrochloride side effects
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride side effects (550 reports)
Browse all side effects of Dicyclomine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Ulcer - Aphthous with Myfortic? - now
- Will you have Aphthous Ulcer with Myfortic? - now
- Will you have Histoplasmosis Disseminated with Amoxicillin? - now
- Will you have Water Intoxication with Xtandi? - now
- Will you have Impaired Swallowing with Nizatidine? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Viibryd, Vyvanse - 18 minutes ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Dutoprol, Norvasc, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Zyrtec Allergy - an hour ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Lamictal - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.