Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Ulnar tunnel syndrome - from FDA reports
There is no Ulnar tunnel syndrome reported by people who take Dicyclomine hydrochloride yet. This review analyzes which people have Ulnar tunnel syndrome with Dicyclomine hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Dicyclomine hydrochloride and have Ulnar tunnel syndrome?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ulnar tunnel syndrome
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Dicyclomine hydrochloride has active ingredients of dicyclomine hydrochloride. It is often used in irritable bowel syndrome. (latest outcomes from Dicyclomine hydrochloride 827 users)
Ulnar Tunnel Syndrome
Ulnar tunnel syndrome (irritation or injury of the ulnar nerve in the cubital tunnel at the elbow) has been reported by people with arthritis, osteoporosis, sinusitis - chronic, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic sinusitis (latest reports from 40 Ulnar tunnel syndrome patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ulnar tunnel syndromeUlnar tunnel syndrome
Could your condition cause Ulnar tunnel syndromeUlnar tunnel syndrome
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsUlnar tunnel syndrome and drugs with ingredients of dicyclomine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUlnar tunnel syndrome and Dicyclomine hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Dicyclomine hydrochloride side effects
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride side effects (502 reports)
Browse all side effects of Dicyclomine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Dicyclomine Hydrochloride and have Ulnar Tunnel Syndrome
- Support group for people who have Ulnar Tunnel Syndrome
- Support group for people who take Dicyclomine Hydrochloride
- Will you have Type 1 Diabetes with Soma?
- Will you have Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-Dependent with Soma?
- Will you have Iddm with Soma?
- Will you have T1Dm with Soma?
- Will you have Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus with Soma?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Soma and have Type 1 Diabetes?
- Support group for people who take Soma and have Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-Dependent?
- Support group for people who take Soma and have Iddm?
- Support group for people who take Soma and have T1Dm?
- Support group for people who take Soma and have Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus?
- What to expect when you take Soma and have Type 1 Diabetes?
- What to expect when you take Soma and have Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-Dependent?
- What to expect when you take Soma and have Iddm?
- What to expect when you take Soma and have T1Dm?
- What to expect when you take Soma and have Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus?
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Prozac, Vyvanse
- Drug comparison of Toprol-xl, Zoloft for a 35 year old woman
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Depakote
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride, Carbidopa And Levodopa
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Zolpidem, Alprazolam, Lithane, Pristiq
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.