Who have Acidosis - respiratory with Diflucan - from FDA reports
Acidosis - respiratory is found among people who take Diflucan, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lasix, and have Preventive health care. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 22,074 people who have side effects when taking Diflucan from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
22,074 people reported to have side effects when taking Diflucan.
Among them, 394 people (1.78%) have Acidosis - respiratory
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Diflucan when people have Acidosis - respiratory *:
- < 1 month: 90.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 3.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 4.44 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 2.22 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Acidosis - respiratory when taking Diflucan *:
- female: 50.53 %
- male: 49.47 %
Age of people who have Acidosis - respiratory when taking Diflucan *:
- 0-1: 1.17 %
- 2-9: 1.46 %
- 10-19: 1.75 %
- 20-29: 4.97 %
- 30-39: 2.92 %
- 40-49: 12.28 %
- 50-59: 24.56 %
- 60+: 50.88 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care: 35 people, 8.88%
- Pain: 27 people, 6.85%
- Pneumonia: 27 people, 6.85%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 25 people, 6.35%
- Fever: 19 people, 4.82%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix: 111 people, 28.17%
- Levaquin: 74 people, 18.78%
- Prednisone: 63 people, 15.99%
- Solu-Medrol: 61 people, 15.48%
- Nexium: 58 people, 14.72%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pneumonia: 104 people, 26.40%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 84 people, 21.32%
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 74 people, 18.78%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 70 people, 17.77%
- Breathing Difficulty: 59 people, 14.97%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Acidosis - respiratory while taking Diflucan?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Acidosis - respiratory
- Subscribe to monitor Acidosis - respiratory in Diflucan
You are not alone:
Diflucan has active ingredients of fluconazole. It is often used in vaginal yeast infection. (latest outcomes from Diflucan 22,894 users)
Acidosis - respiratory
Acidosis - respiratory (malformations of the skull, face, hands and feet) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, primary pulmonary hypertension, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 57,326 Acidosis - respiratory patients).
Drugs that are associated with Acidosis - respiratoryAcidosis - respiratory (2,455 drugs)
Could your condition cause Acidosis - respiratoryAcidosis - respiratory (2,716 conditions)
Diflucan side effects
- Diflucan side effects (22,088 reports)
Browse all side effects of Diflucana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Legionella Pneumonia with Dulera? - now
- Will you have Heart Attack with Overweight? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Personality Change with Nexplanon? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Myocardial Infarction with Overweight? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Mi with Overweight? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 29 year old man who takes Descovy, Prezcobix - 6 minutes ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Lovenox, Fioricet, Provigil - 21 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Benicar - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Azithromycin, Hydroxyzine - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.