Digoxin and Gastroenteritis vibrio - from FDA reports
Gastroenteritis vibrio is reported only by a few people who take Digoxin. We study 68,396 people who have side effects while taking Digoxin from FDA. Among them, 2 have Gastroenteritis vibrio. Find out below who they are, when they have Gastroenteritis vibrio and more.
68,396 people reported to have side effects when taking Digoxin.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Gastroenteritis vibrio
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gastroenteritis vibrio when taking Digoxin *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Gastroenteritis vibrio when taking Digoxin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin B12: 2 people, 100.00%
- Prednisone: 2 people, 100.00%
- Omeprazole: 2 people, 100.00%
- Isosorbide Mononitrate: 2 people, 100.00%
- Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate: 2 people, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 2 people, 100.00%
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Haematocrit Decreased: 2 people, 100.00%
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Gastroenteritis vibrio
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Digoxin has active ingredients of digoxin. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Digoxin 69,705 users)
Gastroenteritis vibrio (inflammation of stomach and intestine by vibrio infection) has been reported by people with hepatitis c, lumbar spinal stenosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hyperlipidaemia (latest reports from 16 Gastroenteritis vibrio patients).
Drugs that are associated with Gastroenteritis vibrioGastroenteritis vibrio (16 drugs)
Could your condition cause Gastroenteritis vibrioGastroenteritis vibrio (4 conditions)
Digoxin side effects
- Digoxin side effects (68,417 reports)
Browse all side effects of Digoxina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Guru SR, Suresh A, Padmanabhan S, Reddy A, "A Rare Case of Digoxin Associated Gingival Overgrowth", Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR, 2017 Jan .
- Lai SW, Lin CL, Liao KF, "Digoxin use may increase the relative risk of acute pancreatitis: a population-based case–control study in Taiwan", International journal of cardiology, 2015 Feb .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Digoxin and have Gastroenteritis Vibrio
- Support group for people who have Gastroenteritis Vibrio
- Support group for people who take Digoxin
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi. My 83 yr, old mother has been taking Digoxin for several weeks, and has experienced severe nausea, as well as major confusion. She has been hospitalized a second time as a result of the nausea. The levels of Digoxin were just above normal, so she was admitted for observation until the levels...
- wondering if it is safe for me to take Toviaz when I also take Digoxin.
- I am new to taking potassium cl and digoxin. I contracted a really bad virus that affected my heart and lungs. Some days I feel good, some days I feel horrible. I have palpitations, chest pain, fatigue and it feels like a weight is on my chest. I've told the doc but they are keeping on these...
- Hi..I've been taking the two drugs together for at least 15 years. Symtoms are extreme palpitations for up to an hr. Or longer.
- Hi I have pain cramps in left leg Get dizzy when I stand from sitting
- Will you have Hepatic Function Abnormal with Magnesium Oxide?
- Will you have Boils with Dapsone?
- Will you have Vision - Night Blindness with Aredia?
- Will you have Thyroidectomy with Lisinopril?
- Will you have Gastric Ulcer with Klonopin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Magnesium Oxide and have Hepatic Function Abnormal?
- Support group for people who take Dapsone and have Boils?
- Support group for people who take Aredia and have Vision - Night Blindness?
- Support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Thyroidectomy?
- Support group for people who take Klonopin and have Gastric Ulcer?
- I’m currently on day three of kflex and my resting heartbeat has been over 100 for two solid days...
- Hi all So glad this group is here! All these strange symptoms that come with aging/menopause. ...
- Hi all, My name is Marlayne and I have stage 4 metastatic breast cancer. First diagnosed in 1996...
- I've been taking Clonazepam for yrs now recently experiencing Dehydration I'm 78 hiv+ 6 months ago...
- Am having horrible esophageal spasms. Found 2 or 3 drops Klonopin helps. Waiting for GI...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.