Who have Caustic injury with Dilantin-30 - from FDA reports
There is no Caustic injury reported by people who take Dilantin-30 yet. This review analyzes which people have Caustic injury with Dilantin-30. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Caustic injury while taking Dilantin-30?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Caustic injury
- Subscribe to monitor Caustic injury in Dilantin-30
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Dilantin-30 and have Caustic injury
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Dilantin-30 has active ingredients of phenytoin. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Dilantin-30 55 users)
Caustic injury has been reported by people with pain, asthma, dental care, high blood pressure, fungal infection (latest reports from 497 Caustic injury patients).
Drugs that are associated with Caustic injuryCaustic injury
Could your condition cause Caustic injuryCaustic injury
Dilantin-30 side effects
- Dilantin-30 side effects (33 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Dilantin-30a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Dilantin-30 to similar drugs:
- Dilantin-30 vs Ativan
- Dilantin-30 vs Divalproex
- Dilantin-30 vs Keppra
- Dilantin-30 vs Neurontin
- Dilantin-30 vs Onfi
- Dilantin-30 vs Valproate sodium
- Dilantin-30 vs Zonegran
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Lump In The Abdomen with Fenofibrate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hernia - Abdominal with Fenofibrate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Wall Defects with Fenofibrate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Hernia with Fenofibrate? - 2 seconds ago
- Cefixime and Rabassam drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Caa with Potassium Gluconate? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Labyrinthitis with Bleomycin Sulfate? - 3 seconds ago
- Androgel and Xermelo drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Stalevo 100 and Cacari drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Dovonex and Serax drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Seasonique, Symbicort, Wellbutrin, Xyzal - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Seasonique, Symbicort, Wellbutrin, Xyzal - 49 minutes ago
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Celexa - 54 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Prolia, Levothroid - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 12 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.