Who have Caustic injury with Dilantin-30 - from FDA reports
There is no Caustic injury reported by people who take Dilantin-30 yet. This review analyzes which people have Caustic injury with Dilantin-30. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Caustic injury while taking Dilantin-30?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Caustic injury
- Subscribe to monitor Caustic injury in Dilantin-30
You are not alone:
Dilantin-30 has active ingredients of phenytoin. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Dilantin-30 55 users)
Caustic injury has been reported by people with pain, asthma, dental care, high blood pressure, fungal infection (latest reports from 497 Caustic injury patients).
Drugs that are associated with Caustic injuryCaustic injury
Could your condition cause Caustic injuryCaustic injury
Dilantin-30 side effects
- Dilantin-30 side effects (33 reports)
Browse all side effects of Dilantin-30a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Stomach Upset with Ondansetron? - now
- Will you have Emesis with Ondansetron? - now
- Will you have Vomiting with Ondansetron? - now
- Tagamet and Xarelto drug interaction - now
- Will you have Palpitations Aggravated with Emphysema? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 4 year old boy who takes Singulair - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Wellbutrin Sr, Otezla, Plaquenil, Dexedrine, Zopiclone, Xyrem for a 28 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old man who takes Xyrem - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Norvasc, Oxybutynin, Omeprazole - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 74 year old man - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.