Dilaudid and Yawning - from FDA reports
Yawning is found among people who take Dilaudid, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old also take medication Tramadol, and have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 44,761 people who have side effects when taking Dilaudid from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
44,761 people reported to have side effects when taking Dilaudid.
Among them, 11 people (0.02%) have Yawning
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Yawning when taking Dilaudid *:
- female: 90 %
- male: 10 %
Age of people who have Yawning when taking Dilaudid *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Post Laminectomy Syndrome: 1 person, 9.09%
- Pancreatitis Chronic (chronic inflammation of pancreas): 1 person, 9.09%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 1 person, 9.09%
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (long lasting pain condition most often affecting one of the limbs (arms, legs, hands, or feet)): 1 person, 9.09%
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: 1 person, 9.09%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Cymbalta: 2 people, 18.18%
- Ambien: 2 people, 18.18%
- Effexor: 2 people, 18.18%
- Tramadol: 2 people, 18.18%
- Imitrex: 1 person, 9.09%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 6 people, 54.55%
- Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation): 5 people, 45.45%
- Drowsiness: 4 people, 36.36%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 3 people, 27.27%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 3 people, 27.27%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Yawning while taking Dilaudid?
You are not alone:
Dilaudid has active ingredients of hydromorphone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Dilaudid 45,626 users)
Yawning (simultaneous inhalation of air and stretching of the eardrums, followed by exhalation of breath) has been reported by people with depression, parkinson's disease, stress and anxiety, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 1,787 Yawning patients).
Drugs that are associated with YawningYawning (836 drugs)
Could your condition cause YawningYawning (565 conditions)
Dilaudid side effects
- Dilaudid side effects (44,780 reports)
Browse all side effects of Dilaudida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Suicide Attempt with Digoxin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Scheuermann'S Disease with Mirtazapine? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Roundback with Mirtazapine? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Postural Kyphosis with Mirtazapine? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Hunchback with Mirtazapine? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Lamotrigine, Topiramate - 3 minutes ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Adderall, Lexapro - 14 minutes ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Paxil, Levo-t, Valium - 17 minutes ago
- A study for a 37 year old man who takes Lithium Carbonate - 51 minutes ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Adderall - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.