Dilaudid and Zits - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 86,750 people who have side effects when taking Dilaudid. Zits is found, especially among people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take Calcium and have Crohn's disease.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Dilaudid and have Zits. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
86,750 people reported to have side effects when taking Dilaudid.
Among them, 66 people (0.08%) have Zits.
What is Dilaudid?
Dilaudid has active ingredients of hydromorphone hydrochloride. It is used in pain. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 94,864 Dilaudid users.
What is Zits?
Zits (pimple/small skin inflammations or lesions/acne) is found to be associated with 2,804 drugs and 2,245 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 173,241 people who have Zits.
Number of Dilaudid and Zits reports submitted per year:
Time on Dilaudid when people have Zits *:
- < 1 month: 80 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 20 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Zits when taking Dilaudid *:
- female: 54.55 %
- male: 45.45 %
Age of people who have Zits when taking Dilaudid *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 4.76 %
- 30-39: 14.29 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 28.57 %
- 60+: 19.05 %
Common drugs people take besides Dilaudid *:
- Calcium: 13 people, 19.70%
- Zantac: 10 people, 15.15%
- Oxycontin: 10 people, 15.15%
- Vitamin D: 10 people, 15.15%
- Colace: 9 people, 13.64%
- Ondansetron: 8 people, 12.12%
- Metformin: 7 people, 10.61%
- Cymbalta: 7 people, 10.61%
- Lipitor: 7 people, 10.61%
- Tasigna: 7 people, 10.61%
Common side effects people have besides Zits *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 26 people, 39.39%
- Diarrhea: 25 people, 37.88%
- Rashes (redness): 22 people, 33.33%
- Itching: 20 people, 30.30%
- Abdominal Pain: 18 people, 27.27%
- Cough: 18 people, 27.27%
- Headache (pain in head): 16 people, 24.24%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 16 people, 24.24%
- Weight Increased: 15 people, 22.73%
- Indigestion: 14 people, 21.21%
Common conditions people have *:
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 11 people, 16.67%
- Itching: 7 people, 10.61%
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (long lasting type of cancer that starts in the blood-forming cells of the bone marrow and invades the blood): 7 people, 10.61%
- Stress And Anxiety: 6 people, 9.09%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 6 people, 9.09%
- Carcinoid Tumor: 5 people, 7.58%
- Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell (lung cancer): 4 people, 6.06%
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (type of arthritis affecting the spine): 4 people, 6.06%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 4 people, 6.06%
- Lung Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour of lung): 4 people, 6.06%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Dilaudid and have Zits?Check whether Zits is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Dilaudid side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Dilaudid side effects (94,864 reports)
Zits treatments and more:
- Zits (173,241 reports)
Common drugs associated with Zits:
- Adapalene: 38,089 reports
- Green tea: 16,709 reports
- Prednisone: 2,317 reports
- Mirena: 1,867 reports
- Humira: 1,786 reports
- Enbrel: 1,599 reports
- Methotrexate: 1,356 reports
- Vitamins: 1,267 reports
- Xeljanz: 1,138 reports
- Vitamin d: 1,093 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Zits:
- Zits (2,804 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Zits:
- Acne: 25,066 reports
- Birth control: 2,621 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 2,294 reports
- Crohn's disease: 1,845 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Zits:
- Zits (2,245 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on hydromorphone hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Dilaudid) and Dilaudid (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dipyridamole and Diverticulum - a minute ago
- Prednisone and Skin - Clammy - a minute ago
- Calcium and Ginkgo Biloba drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Nebivolol Hydrochloride and Tamsulosin Hydrochloride drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Mercaptopurine and Drug Ineffective - 2 minutes ago
- Procardia Xl and Talwin drug interaction - 3 minutes ago
- Tiazac and Intervertebral Disc Protrusion - 3 minutes ago
- Allegra and Olanzapine drug interaction - 3 minutes ago
- Hydramine and Bone Disorder - 4 minutes ago
- Adcirca and Samsca drug interaction - 4 minutes ago