Diltiazem hydrochloride and Chronic thyroiditis - from FDA reports
There is no Chronic thyroiditis reported by people who take Diltiazem hydrochloride yet. This review analyzes which people have Chronic thyroiditis with Diltiazem hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Chronic thyroiditis in Diltiazem hydrochloride
- Subscribe to monitor Diltiazem hydrochloride
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Chronic thyroiditis
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Diltiazem hydrochloride has active ingredients of diltiazem hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Diltiazem hydrochloride 7,619 users)
Chronic thyroiditis (long lasting inflammation of thyroid gland) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, hypothyroidism, rheumatoid arthritis, depression (latest reports from 5,152 Chronic thyroiditis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Chronic thyroiditisChronic thyroiditis
Could your condition cause Chronic thyroiditisChronic thyroiditis
Diltiazem hydrochloride side effects
- Diltiazem hydrochloride side effects (6,475 reports)
Browse all side effects of Diltiazem hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Diltiazem Hydrochloride and have Chronic Thyroiditis
- Support group for people who have Chronic Thyroiditis
- Support group for people who take Diltiazem Hydrochloride
- What to expect when you take Proctofoam Hc and have Blood Sugar Levels?
- What to expect when you have Stress And Anxiety and Hypoaesthesia Of Genital Male?
- Will you have Swollen Gums with Actos?
- Will you have Weakness with Ativan?
- Will you have Bad Dreams with Tylenol?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Actos and have Swollen Gums?
- Support group for people who take Ativan and have Weakness?
- Support group for people who take Tylenol and have Bad Dreams?
- Support group for people who take Fioricet and have Long-Term Memory Loss?
- Support group for people who take Aranesp and have Magnesium Deficiency?
- I am taking Premarin for 25 years Two years ago developed angiodema
- Hi, my name is Diane. Has anyone had severe loss from this. I have two copies of the gene. Seeking...
- Hello, my name is Amanda and I am a 25 year old female. I am currently a 2nd year dental student. I...
- Hello. I have been taking Plaquenil for a year and a half. It has helped me with Lupus pain a lot....
- I took amlodipine and had a mania attack out of nowhere other than stress. Could this happen again...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.