Diltiazem hydrochloride and Fat tissue increased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Fat tissue increased is reported only by a few people who take Diltiazem Hydrochloride.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Diltiazem hydrochloride and have Fat tissue increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10,550 people who have side effects while taking Diltiazem hydrochloride from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
10,550 people reported to have side effects when taking Diltiazem hydrochloride.
Among them, 5 people (0.05%) have Fat tissue increased.
What is Diltiazem hydrochloride?
Diltiazem hydrochloride has active ingredients of diltiazem hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 11,937 Diltiazem hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Fat tissue increased?
Fat tissue increased is found to be associated with 570 drugs and 310 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Diltiazem hydrochloride and Fat tissue increased reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Fat tissue increased when taking Diltiazem hydrochloride *:
- female: 20 %
- male: 80 %
Age of people who have Fat tissue increased when taking Diltiazem hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Diltiazem hydrochloride *:
- Omeprazole: 1 person, 20.00%
- Glyburide: 1 person, 20.00%
- Glucophage: 1 person, 20.00%
- Avandia: 1 person, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Fat tissue increased *:
- Weight Increased: 4 people, 80.00%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 3 people, 60.00%
- Heart Attack: 2 people, 40.00%
- Abdominal Distension: 2 people, 40.00%
- Lipomatosis (multiple soft tissue non cancer tumour in body): 1 person, 20.00%
- Fluid Retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood): 1 person, 20.00%
- Abdominal Wall Disorder: 1 person, 20.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Type 2 Diabetes: 2 people, 40.00%
- Stable Angina (a constant chest pain): 1 person, 20.00%
- Dyslipidaemia (abnormal amount of lipids): 1 person, 20.00%
- Arteritis (inflammation of the walls of arteries): 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Diltiazem hydrochloride and have Fat tissue increased?Check whether Fat tissue increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Fat tissue increased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of diltiazem hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Diltiazem hydrochloride:
- Diltiazem hydrochloride (11,937 reports)
Common Diltiazem hydrochloride side effects:
Browse all side effects of Diltiazem hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Fat tissue increased treatments and more:
- Fat tissue increased (2,608 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Fat tissue increased:
- Fat tissue increased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Fat tissue increased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Fat tissue increased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Fat tissue increased:
- Humira: 102 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Fat tissue increased:
- Fat tissue increased (570 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Fat tissue increased:
- Hiv infection: 126 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Fat tissue increased:
- Fat tissue increased (310 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on diltiazem hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Diltiazem hydrochloride) and Diltiazem hydrochloride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tegretol-Xr and Localised Oedema - 8 seconds ago
- Elavil and Night Sweats - 11 seconds ago
- Amaryl and Blood Parathyroid Hormone Increased - 13 seconds ago
- Polyarthritis and Lymphadenitis - 14 seconds ago
- Rifampin and Muscle Contracture - 19 seconds ago
- Symbicort and Abnormal Dreams - 24 seconds ago
- Avena Sativa and High Blood Pressure - 27 seconds ago
- Diovan and Night Sweats - 31 seconds ago
- Restoril and Cymbalta drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Duragesic-100 and Night Sweats - 34 seconds ago