Diovan hct and Dermatitis acneiform - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Dermatitis acneiform is reported only by a few people who take Diovan Hct.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Diovan hct and have Dermatitis acneiform. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,854 people who have side effects while taking Diovan hct from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4,854 people reported to have side effects when taking Diovan hct.
Among them, 2 people (0.04%) have Dermatitis acneiform.
What is Diovan hct?
Diovan hct has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; valsartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 5,851 Diovan hct users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Dermatitis acneiform?
Dermatitis acneiform (dermatoses including acne vulgaris, rosacea, folliculitis, and perioral dermatitis) is found to be associated with 930 drugs and 484 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Diovan hct and Dermatitis acneiform reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dermatitis acneiform when taking Diovan hct *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Dermatitis acneiform when taking Diovan hct *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Diovan hct *:
- Tarceva: 1 person, 50.00%
- Spiriva: 1 person, 50.00%
- Nexium: 1 person, 50.00%
- Humira: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fluoxetine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Flonase: 1 person, 50.00%
- Carafate: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Dermatitis acneiform *:
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Rectal Ulcer Haemorrhage (bleeding from rectum ulcer): 1 person, 50.00%
- Rash Erythematous (redness of the skin): 1 person, 50.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 50.00%
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the nasopharynx): 1 person, 50.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Herpes Virus Infection: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fungal Skin Infection: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fall: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dry Skin: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lung Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour of lung): 1 person, 50.00%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Diovan hct and have Dermatitis acneiform?Check whether Dermatitis acneiform is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Dermatitis acneiform and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; valsartan:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Diovan hct:
- Diovan hct (5,851 reports)
Common Diovan hct side effects:
- High blood pressure: 718 reports
- Drug ineffective: 395 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 337 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 312 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 293 reports
- Dizziness: 284 reports
- Pain: 278 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 261 reports
Browse all side effects of Diovan hct:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Dermatitis acneiform treatments and more:
- Dermatitis acneiform (6,211 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Dermatitis acneiform:
- Dermatitis acneiform in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Dermatitis acneiform in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Dermatitis acneiform in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Dermatitis acneiform:
- Fluorouracil: 859 reports
- Oxaliplatin: 682 reports
- Erbitux: 531 reports
- Vectibix: 442 reports
- Tarceva: 368 reports
- Decadron: 206 reports
- Humira: 172 reports
- Cisplatin: 171 reports
- Aspirin: 166 reports
- Benadryl: 161 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Dermatitis acneiform:
- Dermatitis acneiform (930 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Dermatitis acneiform:
- Colon cancer: 842 reports
- Lung cancer - non-small cell: 347 reports
- Preventive health care: 329 reports
- High blood pressure: 214 reports
- Pain: 126 reports
- Breast cancer: 110 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Dermatitis acneiform:
- Dermatitis acneiform (484 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on hydrochlorothiazide; valsartan (the active ingredients of Diovan hct) and Diovan hct (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pataday and Trokendi Xr drug interaction - a second ago
- How effective is Adderall for Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder? - 7 seconds ago
- How effective is Adderall for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder? - 8 seconds ago
- Dysphagia Aggravated and Gastrointestinal Motility Disorder - 9 seconds ago
- Premphase and Myocardial Ischaemia - 10 seconds ago
- Vyvanse and Protein - Urine - 13 seconds ago
- Trulicity and Calciparine drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Constipation and drugs of ingredients of sucralfate - 19 seconds ago
- Ceftriaxone and Motormental Retardation - 26 seconds ago
- Entresto and Urticaria - 32 seconds ago