Diprivan and Phlebitis superficial - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Phlebitis superficial is reported only by a few people who take Diprivan.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Diprivan and have Phlebitis superficial. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,257 people who have side effects while taking Diprivan from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6,257 people reported to have side effects when taking Diprivan.
Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Phlebitis superficial.
What is Diprivan?
Diprivan has active ingredients of propofol. eHealthMe is studying from 6,276 Diprivan users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Phlebitis superficial?
Phlebitis superficial (inflammation of the walls of a vein-superficial) is found to be associated with 477 drugs and 198 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Diprivan and Phlebitis superficial reports submitted per year:
Time on Diprivan when people have Phlebitis superficial *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Phlebitis superficial when taking Diprivan *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Phlebitis superficial when taking Diprivan *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Diprivan *:
- Zolpidem: 1 person, 50.00%
- Zoledronic Acid: 1 person, 50.00%
- Augmentin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Betadine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Calcium: 1 person, 50.00%
- Codeine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Colace: 1 person, 50.00%
- Depakote: 1 person, 50.00%
- Feraheme: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ferrous Fumarate: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Phlebitis superficial *:
- Wax Blockage: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 50.00%
- Itching: 1 person, 50.00%
- Iron Deficiency: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hypermetropia (abnormal condition in which vision for distant objects is better than for near objects): 1 person, 50.00%
- Hoarseness Or Changing Voice: 1 person, 50.00%
- Herpes Zoster: 1 person, 50.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 50.00%
- Head Injury: 1 person, 50.00%
- Haematoma (collection of blood outside the blood vessels): 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: 1 person, 50.00%
- Herpes Zoster: 1 person, 50.00%
- Allergic Rhinitis: 1 person, 50.00%
- Asthma: 1 person, 50.00%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 1 person, 50.00%
- Constipation: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cough: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dry Eyes (lack of adequate tears): 1 person, 50.00%
- Essential Thrombocythaemia (chronic blood cancer): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Diprivan and have Phlebitis superficial?Check whether Phlebitis superficial is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Phlebitis superficial and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of propofol:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Diprivan:
- Diprivan (6,276 reports)
Common Diprivan side effects:
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 836 reports
- Anaphylaxis (serious allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may cause death): 718 reports
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 325 reports
- Rashes (redness): 321 reports
- Fever: 298 reports
Browse all side effects of Diprivan:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Phlebitis superficial treatments and more:
- Phlebitis superficial (674 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Phlebitis superficial:
- Phlebitis superficial in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Phlebitis superficial in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Phlebitis superficial in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Phlebitis superficial:
- Phlebitis superficial (477 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Phlebitis superficial:
- Phlebitis superficial (198 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on propofol (the active ingredients of Diprivan) and Diprivan (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Depo-Provera and Clonazepam drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Prinivil and Trigeminal Neuralgia - 14 seconds ago
- Sertraline and Wound Secretion - 18 seconds ago
- Toradol and Vascular Calcification - 19 seconds ago
- Nuvigil and Keflex drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Fluconazole and Pleural Effusion - 27 seconds ago
- Fosamax and Infective Pulmonary Exacerbation Of Cystic Fibrosis - 27 seconds ago
- Glyburide and Wixela Inhub drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Viekira Pak and Albuterol Sulfate drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride and Exercise Tolerance Decreased - 35 seconds ago