Diprolene and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people who take Diprolene, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Lasix, and have Psoriasis. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Diprolene. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 549 people who have side effects when taking Diprolene from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 23, 2017
549 people reported to have side effects when taking Diprolene.
Among them, 33 people (6.01%) have Alternative medicine - pain relief
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Diprolene *:
- female: 68.75 %
- male: 31.25 %
Age of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Diprolene *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 20.0 %
- 30-39: 20.0 %
- 40-49: 6.67 %
- 50-59: 20.0 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Psoriasis (6 people, 18.18%)
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (5 people, 15.15%)
- Ill-Defined Disorder (2 people, 6.06%)
- High Blood Pressure (2 people, 6.06%)
- Back Pain (2 people, 6.06%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (8 people, 24.24%)
- Prednisone (7 people, 21.21%)
- Vicodin (5 people, 15.15%)
- Premarin (5 people, 15.15%)
- Altace (5 people, 15.15%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (11 people, 33.33%)
- Weight Increased (9 people, 27.27%)
- Nausea (9 people, 27.27%)
- Joint Pain (9 people, 27.27%)
- Constipation (8 people, 24.24%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Diprolene?
- Check symptoms - is alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAlternative medicine - pain relief and drugs with ingredients of betamethasone dipropionate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlternative medicine - pain relief and Diprolene from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Diprolene has active ingredients of betamethasone dipropionate. (latest outcomes from Diprolene 552 users)
Alternative medicine - pain relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,244 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).
Browse all side effects of Diprolenea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Could your condition cause Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...