Diprolene and Weight decreased - from FDA reports
Weight decreased is found among people who take Diprolene, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Aredia, and have Multiple myeloma. This review analyzes which people have Weight decreased with Diprolene. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 549 people who have side effects when taking Diprolene from FDA, and is updated regularly.
549 people reported to have side effects when taking Diprolene.
Among them, 48 people (8.74%) have Weight decreased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weight decreased when taking Diprolene *:
- female: 89.58 %
- male: 10.42 %
Age of people who have Weight decreased when taking Diprolene *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 2.08 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 6.25 %
- 50-59: 39.58 %
- 60+: 52.08 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 17 people, 35.42%
- Urticaria Pigmentosa (skin disease that produces patches of darker skin (lesions) and very bad itching): 13 people, 27.08%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 11 people, 22.92%
- Bone Density Decreased: 6 people, 12.50%
- Bone Loss: 5 people, 10.42%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Percocet: 30 people, 62.50%
- Aredia: 30 people, 62.50%
- Ranitidine: 29 people, 60.42%
- Zometa: 25 people, 52.08%
- Prednisone: 25 people, 52.08%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Itching: 31 people, 64.58%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 28 people, 58.33%
- Rashes (redness): 28 people, 58.33%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 27 people, 56.25%
- Scoliosis (a medical condition in which a person's spine is curved from side to side): 26 people, 54.17%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Weight decreased
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Weight decreased in Diprolene
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Diprolene and Weight decreased
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Diprolene has active ingredients of betamethasone dipropionate. (latest outcomes from Diprolene 552 users)
Weight decreased has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 163,345 Weight decreased patients).
Drugs that are associated with Weight decreasedWeight decreased (3,076 drugs)
Could your condition cause Weight decreasedWeight decreased (4,069 conditions)
Diprolene side effects
- Diprolene side effects (549 reports)
Browse all side effects of Diprolenea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Diprolene and have Weight Decreased
- Support group for people who have Weight Decreased
- Support group for people who take Diprolene
You may be interested in these posts
- I feel like I've lost a lot of weight since taking Eliquis. Has this happened to anyone else?
- Im losing so much weight and i dont know why
- i was given two doses of Rituximab in 2013. In the course of six moths after treatment I lost nearly 60 ponds. I was 37-38 ish. I will star a 4 treatment course on Monday for my low blood platelet disorder.
- Will you have Welts with Alavert?
- What to expect when you take Capecitabine and have Rickets?
- Will you have Nightmare with Temaz?
- Will you have Rash Erythematous with Lotrimin Ultra?
- Will you have Hypokalaemia with Aviane-21?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Alavert and have Welts?
- Support group for people who take Temaz and have Nightmare?
- Support group for people who take Lotrimin Ultra and have Rash Erythematous?
- Support group for people who take Aviane-21 and have Hypokalaemia?
- Support group for people who take Aggrenox and have Skull Fracture?
- This is first time happening to me. Usually use this Med when get acute attack of pancreatitis....
- Hello,&I had my 1st false positive drug test today, when all that should've been in my system was...
- Im sorry , what is fibromyalgia masochisim ? Is that a new term
- Hi, i'm Mike S. and was diagnosed with hiv in 1999. I learned 1 year ago that I have keratoconus...
- Hi, how are you? Are you still taking Colchicine? Why are you prescribed it? It will cause...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.