Dipyridamole and Diverticulum - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 5,766 people who have side effects when taking Dipyridamole. Diverticulum is found, especially among people who are male, 50-59 old, also take Coumadin and have Nausea.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Dipyridamole and have Diverticulum. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5,766 people reported to have side effects when taking Dipyridamole.
Among them, 22 people (0.38%) have Diverticulum.
What is Dipyridamole?
Dipyridamole has active ingredients of dipyridamole. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 5,807 Dipyridamole users.
What is Diverticulum?
Diverticulum (out pouching of a hollow (or a fluid-filled) structure in the body) is found to be associated with 1,757 drugs and 977 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 13,549 people who have Diverticulum.
Number of Dipyridamole and Diverticulum reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Diverticulum when taking Dipyridamole *:
- female: 47.62 %
- male: 52.38 %
Age of people who have Diverticulum when taking Dipyridamole *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 60 %
- 60+: 40 %
Common drugs people take besides Dipyridamole *:
- Coumadin: 16 people, 72.73%
- Naprosyn: 12 people, 54.55%
- Prevacid: 12 people, 54.55%
- Folic Acid: 12 people, 54.55%
- Lipitor: 12 people, 54.55%
- Simvastatin: 12 people, 54.55%
- Atenolol: 11 people, 50.00%
- Crestor: 11 people, 50.00%
- Aredia: 11 people, 50.00%
- Heparin: 11 people, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Diverticulum *:
- Pain: 15 people, 68.18%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 14 people, 63.64%
- Swelling Face: 14 people, 63.64%
- Diarrhea: 14 people, 63.64%
- Breathing Difficulty: 14 people, 63.64%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 13 people, 59.09%
- Nodule (a growth of abnormal tissue): 12 people, 54.55%
- Dizziness: 12 people, 54.55%
- Balance Disorder: 12 people, 54.55%
- Intervertebral Disc Protrusion (spinal disc protrusion): 12 people, 54.55%
Common conditions people have *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 9 people, 40.91%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 5 people, 22.73%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 13.64%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 3 people, 13.64%
- Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma) (an autoimmune or connective tissue disease. it is characterized by thickening of the skin): 2 people, 9.09%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 9.09%
- Blood Iron Abnormal: 2 people, 9.09%
- Bone Disorder: 2 people, 9.09%
- Calcinosis (calcium deposits in any soft tissue): 2 people, 9.09%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 2 people, 9.09%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Dipyridamole and have Diverticulum?Check whether Diverticulum is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Dipyridamole side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Dipyridamole side effects (5,807 reports)
Diverticulum treatments and more:
- Diverticulum (13,549 reports)
Common drugs associated with Diverticulum:
- Fosamax: 2,088 reports
- Benicar: 1,937 reports
- Aspirin: 1,610 reports
- Benicar hct: 1,382 reports
- Vioxx: 1,181 reports
- Prednisone: 1,119 reports
- Zometa: 1,114 reports
- Lipitor: 1,013 reports
- Aredia: 780 reports
- Prilosec: 750 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Diverticulum:
- Diverticulum (1,757 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Diverticulum:
- High blood pressure: 2,335 reports
- Osteoporosis: 1,775 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 807 reports
- Pain: 628 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Diverticulum:
- Diverticulum (977 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on dipyridamole (the active ingredients of Dipyridamole) and Dipyridamole (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pirfenidone and Betamethasone Sodium Phosphate drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Nasarel and Valium drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Tymlos and Nosebleed - 23 seconds ago
- Locoid and Fatigue - 36 seconds ago
- Oxycodone Hydrochloride and Soma drug interaction - a minute ago
- Victrelis and Influenza Like Illness - a minute ago
- Losartan and Nitrous Oxide W/ Oxygen drug interaction - a minute ago
- Chantix and Odefsey drug interaction - a minute ago
- Clindagel and Cefpodoxime Proxetil drug interaction - a minute ago
- Welchol and Myfortic drug interaction - a minute ago