Ditropan xl and Vitamin b12 deficiency - from FDA reports
Vitamin b12 deficiency is reported only by a few people who take Ditropan Xl. We study 2,448 people who have side effects while taking Ditropan xl from FDA. Among them, 2 have Vitamin b12 deficiency. Find out below who they are, when they have Vitamin b12 deficiency and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
2,448 people reported to have side effects when taking Ditropan xl.
Among them, 2 people (0.08%) have Vitamin b12 deficiency
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Vitamin b12 deficiency when taking Ditropan xl *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypopituitarism (diminished hormone secretion by the pituitary gland, causing dwarfism in children and premature aging in adults): 1 person, 50.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 50.00%
- Abdominal Discomfort: 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Effexor: 2 people, 100.00%
- Wellbutrin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Vioxx: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fish Oil: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fentanyl: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 100.00%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 2 people, 100.00%
- Weight Loss: 1 person, 50.00%
- Emotional Distress: 1 person, 50.00%
- Eyelid Ptosis (falling of the upper or lower eyelid): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Vitamin b12 deficiency while taking Ditropan xl?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vitamin b12 deficiency
- Subscribe to monitor Vitamin b12 deficiency in Ditropan xl
You are not alone:
Ditropan xl has active ingredients of oxybutynin chloride. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Ditropan xl 2,514 users)
Vitamin b12 deficiency
Vitamin b12 deficiency has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, osteopenia, type 2 diabetes (latest reports from 4,854 Vitamin b12 deficiency patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vitamin b12 deficiencyVitamin b12 deficiency (1,001 drugs)
Could your condition cause Vitamin b12 deficiencyVitamin b12 deficiency (590 conditions)
Ditropan xl side effects
- Ditropan xl side effects (2,450 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ditropan xla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Rajsekhar P, Reddy MM, Vaddera S, Rajini G, Tikeli V, "A Rare Case of Vitamin B12 Deficiency with Ascites", Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR, 2014 Jan .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Microgestin Fe 1/20 and Phenaphen W/ Codeine No. 3 drug interaction - now
- Will you have Joint Swelling with Acute Mi? - a second ago
- Will you have Toe Swelling with Acute Mi? - a second ago
- Will you have Swelling Of A Joint with Acute Mi? - a second ago
- Will you have Knee Swelling with Acute Mi? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Ambien, Zyrtec Allergy, Fish Oil, Oracea - 28 minutes ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Montelukast Sodium - 41 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Epinephrine - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Motrin Ib, Hydroxyzine - an hour ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Cartia Xt, Xarelto - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.