Who have Biliary disease with Ditropan - from FDA reports
Biliary disease is reported only by a few people who take Ditropan. We study 9,383 people who have side effects while taking Ditropan from FDA. Among them, 2 have Biliary disease. Find out below who they are, when they have Biliary disease and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
9,383 people reported to have side effects when taking Ditropan.
Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Biliary disease
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Biliary disease when taking Ditropan *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Biliary disease when taking Ditropan *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 50.00%
- Abdominal Discomfort: 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xenical: 1 person, 50.00%
- Wellbutrin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Aleve: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ambien: 1 person, 50.00%
- Aricept: 1 person, 50.00%
- Arthrotec: 1 person, 50.00%
- Bactrim: 1 person, 50.00%
- Bentyl: 1 person, 50.00%
- Boniva: 1 person, 50.00%
- Celebrex: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 2 people, 100.00%
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 1 person, 50.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dry Mouth: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dyskinesia (abnormality or impairment of voluntary movement): 1 person, 50.00%
- Dysphoria (generalized dissatisfaction with life): 1 person, 50.00%
- Emotional Distress: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fall: 1 person, 50.00%
- Frustration (a form of poorly expressed anger): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Biliary disease while taking Ditropan?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Biliary disease
- Subscribe to monitor Biliary disease in Ditropan
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Ditropan and have Biliary disease
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Ditropan has active ingredients of oxybutynin chloride. It is often used in urinary incontinence. (latest outcomes from Ditropan 9,585 users)
Biliary disease has been reported by people with birth control, premenstrual syndrome, pain, acne, oral contraception (latest reports from 2,506 Biliary disease patients).
Drugs that are associated with Biliary diseaseBiliary disease (975 drugs)
Could your condition cause Biliary diseaseBiliary disease (671 conditions)
Ditropan side effects
- Ditropan side effects (9,387 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Ditropana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Bladder Transitional Cell Carcinoma Stage 0 with Wellbutrin? - now
- Will you have Basedow'S Disease with Zantac? - a second ago
- Will you have Paget-Schroetter Syndrome with Diflucan? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Loss Poor with Invanz? - 7 seconds ago
- Quinapril Hydrochloride and Fosamax Plus D drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Loss - Intentional with Invanz? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Agranulocytosis with Folvite? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Granulopenia with Folvite? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Congestive Heart Failure with Delsym? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Control with Invanz? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr - 6 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride - 26 minutes ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Vyvanse, Prednisone - an hour ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Trileptal, Wellbutrin Sr, Seroquel, Strattera - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Sotret - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Humira, Lorazepam, Tramadol, Marijuana - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Celexa, Wellbutrin, Gabapentin - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Alendronic Acid, Rabeprazole Sodium, Zyrtec, Symbicort, Dutasteride, Meloxicam for a 75 year old man - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Miralax - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Gaviscon, Atorvastatin Calcium - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.