Ditropan and Humerus fracture - from FDA reports
Humerus fracture is found among people who take Ditropan, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Fosamax, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Humerus fracture with Ditropan. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,605 people who have side effects when taking Ditropan from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 17, 2017
8,605 people reported to have side effects when taking Ditropan.
Among them, 7 people (0.08%) have Humerus fracture
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Ditropan when people have Humerus fracture *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 100 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Humerus fracture when taking Ditropan *:
- female: 85.71 %
- male: 14.29 %
Age of people who have Humerus fracture when taking Ditropan *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 80 %
- 60+: 20 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (4 people, 57.14%)
- Osteoporosis (3 people, 42.86%)
- Thyroid Diseases (2 people, 28.57%)
- Diabetes (2 people, 28.57%)
- Bladder Disorder (2 people, 28.57%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Fosamax (4 people, 57.14%)
- Zometa (3 people, 42.86%)
- Celexa (3 people, 42.86%)
- Simvastatin (2 people, 28.57%)
- Metformin (2 people, 28.57%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Osteomyelitis (5 people, 71.43%)
- Fall (4 people, 57.14%)
- Aseptic Necrosis (4 people, 57.14%)
- Pneumonia (3 people, 42.86%)
- Osteoarthritis (3 people, 42.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Humerus fracture when taking Ditropan?
- Check symptoms - is humerus fracture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsHumerus fracture and drugs with ingredients of oxybutynin chloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHumerus fracture and Ditropan from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ditropan has active ingredients of oxybutynin chloride. It is often used in urinary incontinence. (latest outcomes from Ditropan 8,807 users)
Humerus fracture (injury to the upper arm bone) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, osteopenia (latest reports from 3,764 Humerus fracture patients).
Browse all side effects of Ditropana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Humerus fractureHumerus fracture
Could your condition cause Humerus fractureHumerus fracture
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
Hello. I am taking these 2 drugs together for a year. In the last few months I have gained 20 pounds and now my feet and ankles are swollen which has never happened before. Has this happened to anyone else? m