Ditropan and Panic disorder - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Panic disorder is found among people who take Ditropan, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Ditropan and have Panic disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,049 people who have side effects when taking Ditropan from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
11,049 people reported to have side effects when taking Ditropan.
Among them, 31 people (0.28%) have Panic disorder.
What is Ditropan?
Ditropan has active ingredients of oxybutynin chloride. It is often used in urge incontinence. eHealthMe is studying from 11,271 Ditropan users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Panic disorder?
Panic disorder is found to be associated with 2,572 drugs and 1,955 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ditropan and Panic disorder reports submitted per year:
Time on Ditropan when people have Panic disorder *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 100 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Panic disorder when taking Ditropan *:
- female: 83.87 %
- male: 16.13 %
Age of people who have Panic disorder when taking Ditropan *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 11.11 %
- 40-49: 7.41 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 48.15 %
Common drugs people take besides Ditropan *:
- Vioxx: 11 people, 35.48%
- Prevacid: 8 people, 25.81%
- Prilosec: 8 people, 25.81%
- Zoloft: 7 people, 22.58%
- Ultram: 6 people, 19.35%
- Glucophage: 6 people, 19.35%
- Lasix: 5 people, 16.13%
- Levaquin: 4 people, 12.90%
- Premarin: 4 people, 12.90%
- Effexor: 4 people, 12.90%
Common side effects people have besides Panic disorder *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 16 people, 51.61%
- Depression: 15 people, 48.39%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 14 people, 45.16%
- High Blood Pressure: 9 people, 29.03%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 8 people, 25.81%
- Chest Pain: 8 people, 25.81%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 8 people, 25.81%
- Dizziness: 7 people, 22.58%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 7 people, 22.58%
- Breathing Difficulty: 6 people, 19.35%
Common conditions people have *:
- Depression: 10 people, 32.26%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 7 people, 22.58%
- Hypersensitivity: 5 people, 16.13%
- Pain: 5 people, 16.13%
- Back Pain: 4 people, 12.90%
- Swelling: 3 people, 9.68%
- Quit Smoking: 3 people, 9.68%
- Diabetes: 3 people, 9.68%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 3 people, 9.68%
- Joint Pain: 3 people, 9.68%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ditropan and have Panic disorder?Check whether Panic disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Panic disorder and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of oxybutynin chloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Ditropan:
- Ditropan (11,271 reports)
Common Ditropan side effects:
Browse all side effects of Ditropan:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Panic disorder treatments and more:
- Panic disorder (59,687 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Panic disorder:
- Panic disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Panic disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Panic disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Panic disorder:
All the drugs that are associated with Panic disorder:
- Panic disorder (2,572 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Panic disorder:
All the conditions that are associated with Panic disorder:
- Panic disorder (1,955 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on oxybutynin chloride (the active ingredients of Ditropan) and Ditropan (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis and Insomnia - a second ago
- Abdominal Pain Upper and Creatinine Renal Clearance Decreased - 8 seconds ago
- Cholestyramine and Terbutaline Sulfate drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Lidocaine and Crohn'S Disease - 10 seconds ago
- Nandrolone Decanoate and Dronabinol drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Lecithin and Eye Pruritus - 52 seconds ago
- How effective is Zyrtec for Eye Allergy? - 56 seconds ago
- Lamictal and Selenium drug interaction - a minute ago
- Tamsulosin Hydrochloride and Helicobacter Infection - a minute ago
- Lescol and Bacteraemia - a minute ago