Divalproex sodium and Gastritis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Gastritis is reported only by a few people who take Divalproex Sodium.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Divalproex sodium and have Gastritis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,818 people who have side effects while taking Divalproex sodium from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
5,818 people reported to have side effects when taking Divalproex sodium.
Among them, 5 people (0.09%) have Gastritis.
What is Divalproex sodium?
Divalproex sodium has active ingredients of divalproex sodium. It is often used in epilepsy. eHealthMe is studying from 6,000 Divalproex sodium users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Gastritis?
Gastritis (inflammation of stomach) is found to be associated with 2,471 drugs and 1,817 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Divalproex sodium and Gastritis reports submitted per year:
Time on Divalproex sodium when people have Gastritis *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Gastritis when taking Divalproex sodium *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Gastritis when taking Divalproex sodium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 20 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 40 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 20 %
Common drugs people take besides Divalproex sodium *:
- Abilify: 2 people, 40.00%
- Rosiglitazone: 2 people, 40.00%
- Neurontin: 2 people, 40.00%
- Ranitidine: 2 people, 40.00%
- Seroquel: 2 people, 40.00%
- Omeprazole: 2 people, 40.00%
- Escitalopram: 1 person, 20.00%
- Dilaudid: 1 person, 20.00%
- Hydroxyzine: 1 person, 20.00%
- Diovan: 1 person, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Gastritis *:
- Chest Pain: 3 people, 60.00%
- Abdominal Pain: 2 people, 40.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 40.00%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 40.00%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 2 people, 40.00%
- Neck Pain: 2 people, 40.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 40.00%
- Vision Blurred: 2 people, 40.00%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 1 person, 20.00%
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 1 person, 20.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: 2 people, 40.00%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1 person, 20.00%
- Mental Disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability): 1 person, 20.00%
- Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome (epilepsy characterized by frequent seizures and different seizure types): 1 person, 20.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Divalproex sodium and have Gastritis?Check whether Gastritis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Divalproex sodium:
- Divalproex sodium (6,000 reports)
Gastritis treatments and more:
- Gastritis (46,941 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Gastritis:
- Gastritis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Gastritis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Gastritis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Gastritis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of divalproex sodium:
Common drugs associated with Gastritis:
All the drugs that are associated with Gastritis:
- Gastritis (2,471 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Gastritis:
All the conditions that are associated with Gastritis:
- Gastritis (1,817 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on divalproex sodium (the active ingredients of Divalproex sodium) and Divalproex sodium (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.