Dobutrex and Tricuspid valve incompetence - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Tricuspid valve incompetence is found among people who take Dobutrex, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Dobutrex and have Tricuspid valve incompetence. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 995 people who have side effects when taking Dobutrex from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
995 people reported to have side effects when taking Dobutrex.
Among them, 6 people (0.6%) have Tricuspid valve incompetence.
What is Dobutrex?
Dobutrex has active ingredients of dobutamine hydrochloride. eHealthMe is studying from 995 Dobutrex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Tricuspid valve incompetence?
Tricuspid valve incompetence (inefficient heart valve) is found to be associated with 1,822 drugs and 1,139 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Dobutrex and Tricuspid valve incompetence reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Tricuspid valve incompetence when taking Dobutrex *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Tricuspid valve incompetence when taking Dobutrex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 20 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 40 %
- 60+: 40 %
Common drugs people take besides Dobutrex *:
- Digoxin: 4 people, 66.67%
- Aspirin: 4 people, 66.67%
- Coumadin: 3 people, 50.00%
- Lasix: 3 people, 50.00%
- Azithromycin: 3 people, 50.00%
- Atrovent: 3 people, 50.00%
- Levaquin: 3 people, 50.00%
- Ambien: 3 people, 50.00%
- Aldactone: 3 people, 50.00%
- Albuterol: 3 people, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Tricuspid valve incompetence *:
- Ventricular Tachycardia (rapid heartbeat that originates in one of the lower chambers (the ventricles) of the heart): 5 people, 83.33%
- Pneumonia: 5 people, 83.33%
- Mitral Valve Incompetence (inefficient heart valve): 5 people, 83.33%
- Injury: 5 people, 83.33%
- Stress And Anxiety: 4 people, 66.67%
- Acute Kidney Failure: 4 people, 66.67%
- Breathing Difficulty: 4 people, 66.67%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 4 people, 66.67%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 4 people, 66.67%
- Pulmonary Oedema (fluid accumulation in the lungs): 4 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Dobutrex and have Tricuspid valve incompetence?Check whether Tricuspid valve incompetence is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Tricuspid valve incompetence and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of dobutamine hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Dobutrex:
- Dobutrex (995 reports)
Common Dobutrex side effects:
- Acute kidney failure: 192 reports
- Pain: 132 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 121 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 119 reports
Browse all side effects of Dobutrex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Tricuspid valve incompetence treatments and more:
- Tricuspid valve incompetence (13,171 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Tricuspid valve incompetence:
- Tricuspid valve incompetence in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Tricuspid valve incompetence in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Tricuspid valve incompetence in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Tricuspid valve incompetence:
- Vioxx: 1,475 reports
- Aspirin: 1,353 reports
- Lasix: 1,207 reports
- Zometa: 1,098 reports
- Paxil: 923 reports
- Prednisone: 919 reports
- Furosemide: 863 reports
- Digoxin: 828 reports
- Coumadin: 812 reports
- Aredia: 791 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Tricuspid valve incompetence:
- Tricuspid valve incompetence (1,822 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Tricuspid valve incompetence:
- Depression: 771 reports
- High blood pressure: 649 reports
- Osteoporosis: 494 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 411 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 407 reports
- Pain: 394 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Tricuspid valve incompetence:
- Tricuspid valve incompetence (1,139 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on dobutamine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Dobutrex) and Dobutrex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Transderm Scop and Hot Flush - a second ago
- Viagra and Diverticular Perforation - 2 seconds ago
- Celexa and Breast Discharge - 2 seconds ago
- Tykerb and Rectal Polyp - 7 seconds ago
- Teveten vs. Klor-Con M20 - 17 seconds ago
- Hydramine and Darzalex Faspro drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Ceftriaxone and Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy - 19 seconds ago
- Furosemide and Nasal Dryness - 19 seconds ago
- Oramorph Sr and Nightmares - 22 seconds ago
- Acetazolamide and Pleural Effusion - 23 seconds ago