Docetaxel and Amylase decreased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Amylase decreased is reported only by a few people who take Docetaxel.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Docetaxel and have Amylase decreased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 70,009 people who have side effects while taking Docetaxel from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
70,009 people reported to have side effects when taking Docetaxel.
Among them, 3 people (0.0%) have Amylase decreased.
What is Docetaxel?
Docetaxel has active ingredients of docetaxel. eHealthMe is studying from 70,070 Docetaxel users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Amylase decreased?
Amylase decreased is found to be associated with 164 drugs and 88 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Docetaxel and Amylase decreased reports submitted per year:
Time on Docetaxel when people have Amylase decreased *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Amylase decreased when taking Docetaxel *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Amylase decreased when taking Docetaxel *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Docetaxel *:
- Acetaminophen: 3 people, 100.00%
- Gabapentin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Bisacodyl: 3 people, 100.00%
- Calcium Carbonate: 3 people, 100.00%
- Pantoprazole: 3 people, 100.00%
- Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride: 3 people, 100.00%
- Oxycodone: 3 people, 100.00%
- Ondansetron: 3 people, 100.00%
- Mirtazapine: 3 people, 100.00%
- Fentanyl: 3 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Amylase decreased *:
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 3 people, 100.00%
- Haematocrit Decreased: 3 people, 100.00%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 3 people, 100.00%
- Blood Albumin Decreased: 3 people, 100.00%
- Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased: 3 people, 100.00%
- Blood Magnesium Decreased: 3 people, 100.00%
- Blood Osmolarity Decreased: 3 people, 100.00%
- Blood Sodium Decreased: 3 people, 100.00%
- Fever: 3 people, 100.00%
- Gamma-Glutamyltransferase Increased: 3 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Metastatic (type of epithelial lung cancer spreads to other parts): 3 people, 100.00%
- Tooth Abscess (pus formation in tooth): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Docetaxel and have Amylase decreased?Check whether Amylase decreased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Byun JS, Kang SH, Lee MJ, Kim SY, Choi HG, Lee HR, "A Case of Scleroderma-like Cutaneous Lesions Induced by Docetaxel in a Patient with Breast Cancer", Journal of Rheumatic Diseases, 2013 Oct .
How severe was Amylase decreased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of docetaxel:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Docetaxel:
- Docetaxel (70,070 reports)
Common Docetaxel side effects:
- Hair loss: 25,062 reports
- Hair color changes: 9,966 reports
- Diarrhea: 5,589 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 4,126 reports
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 4,007 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,603 reports
Browse all side effects of Docetaxel:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Amylase decreased treatments and more:
- Amylase decreased (120 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Amylase decreased:
- Amylase decreased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Amylase decreased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Amylase decreased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Amylase decreased:
- Amylase decreased (164 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Amylase decreased:
- Amylase decreased (88 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on docetaxel (the active ingredients of Docetaxel) and Docetaxel (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dothiepin Hydrochloride and Trifluoperazine Hcl drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Creon and Bacitracin drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Embeline and Protopic drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Imipenem And Cilastatin and Altered State Of Consciousness - 14 seconds ago
- Ezetimibe and Myopia Aggravated - 17 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Necrosis Ischaemic - 17 seconds ago
- Teveten and Metoclopramide drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Xopenex Hfa and Mometasone Furoate drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Klonopin and Injection Site Joint Swelling - 30 seconds ago
- Pamidronate Disodium and Claritin drug interaction - 30 seconds ago