Docetaxel and Cancer - throat or larynx - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Cancer - throat or larynx is reported only by a few people who take Docetaxel.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Docetaxel and have Cancer - throat or larynx. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 70,009 people who have side effects while taking Docetaxel from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
70,009 people reported to have side effects when taking Docetaxel.
Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Cancer - throat or larynx.
What is Docetaxel?
Docetaxel has active ingredients of docetaxel. eHealthMe is studying from 70,070 Docetaxel users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Cancer - throat or larynx?
Cancer - throat or larynx is found to be associated with 953 drugs and 648 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Docetaxel and Cancer - throat or larynx reports submitted per year:
Time on Docetaxel when people have Cancer - throat or larynx *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 50 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Cancer - throat or larynx when taking Docetaxel *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Cancer - throat or larynx when taking Docetaxel *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 25 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 75 %
Common drugs people take besides Docetaxel *:
- Dexamethasone: 2 people, 50.00%
- Tyvaso: 1 person, 25.00%
- Tracleer: 1 person, 25.00%
- Tamoxifen Citrate: 1 person, 25.00%
- Salagen: 1 person, 25.00%
- Ranitidine: 1 person, 25.00%
- Paclitaxel: 1 person, 25.00%
- Ondansetron: 1 person, 25.00%
- Leuprolide Acetate: 1 person, 25.00%
- Cyclophosphamide: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Cancer - throat or larynx *:
- Tongue Neoplasm (tumour of tongue): 1 person, 25.00%
- Lip And/or Oral Cavity Cancer (cancer of lip or mouth): 1 person, 25.00%
- Dysphemia (stammering or stuttering): 1 person, 25.00%
- Hallucinations, Mixed (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind -mixed): 1 person, 25.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 25.00%
- Hoarseness Or Changing Voice: 1 person, 25.00%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 1 person, 25.00%
- Interstitial Lung Disease: 1 person, 25.00%
- Obstruction Gastric (obstruction in stomach): 1 person, 25.00%
- Suicidal Ideation: 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Stable Angina (a constant chest pain): 1 person, 25.00%
- Prostate Cancer Stage I: 1 person, 25.00%
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 1 person, 25.00%
- Pancreatic Carcinoma Metastatic (pancreatic cancer- metastatic): 1 person, 25.00%
- Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour): 1 person, 25.00%
- Lip And/or Oral Cavity Cancer (cancer of lip or mouth): 1 person, 25.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 25.00%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 25.00%
- Breast Cancer: 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Docetaxel and have Cancer - throat or larynx?Check whether Cancer - throat or larynx is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Byun JS, Kang SH, Lee MJ, Kim SY, Choi HG, Lee HR, "A Case of Scleroderma-like Cutaneous Lesions Induced by Docetaxel in a Patient with Breast Cancer", Journal of Rheumatic Diseases, 2013 Oct .
How severe was Cancer - throat or larynx and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of docetaxel:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Docetaxel:
- Docetaxel (70,070 reports)
Common Docetaxel side effects:
- Hair loss: 25,062 reports
- Hair color changes: 9,966 reports
- Diarrhea: 5,589 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 4,126 reports
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 4,007 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,603 reports
Browse all side effects of Docetaxel:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Cancer - throat or larynx treatments and more:
- Cancer - throat or larynx (6,334 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Cancer - throat or larynx:
- Cancer - throat or larynx in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cancer - throat or larynx in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cancer - throat or larynx in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Cancer - throat or larynx:
- Zantac: 1,873 reports
- Ranitidine: 795 reports
- Ranitidine hydrochloride: 483 reports
- Methotrexate: 185 reports
- Aspirin: 154 reports
- Nexium: 140 reports
- Prednisone: 132 reports
- Humira: 116 reports
- Enbrel: 103 reports
- Remicade: 101 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Cancer - throat or larynx:
- Cancer - throat or larynx (953 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Cancer - throat or larynx:
- Indigestion: 1,130 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: 696 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 285 reports
- High blood pressure: 144 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 141 reports
- Psoriasis: 140 reports
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: 131 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Cancer - throat or larynx:
- Cancer - throat or larynx (648 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on docetaxel (the active ingredients of Docetaxel) and Docetaxel (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Acitretin and Blindness - a second ago
- Levonorgestrel and Itching - 2 seconds ago
- Granix and Weight Increased - 5 seconds ago
- Thiamine and Abilify drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Skin Ulcer and pfizer biontech covid vaccine - 9 seconds ago
- Flonase and Urine Amphetamine Positive - 14 seconds ago
- Tolterodine Tartrate and Irritable Bowel Syndrome - 16 seconds ago
- Cascara Sagrada and Paraesthesia - 24 seconds ago
- Darvon and Irritability - 38 seconds ago
- Zolmitriptan and Prednisolone Acetate drug interaction - 45 seconds ago