Docetaxel and Vascular ectasias - from FDA reports
Vascular ectasias is found among people who take Docetaxel, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Zometa, and have Mucoepidermoid carcinoma. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 32,896 people who have side effects when taking Docetaxel from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
32,896 people reported to have side effects when taking Docetaxel.
Among them, 13 people (0.04%) have Vascular ectasias
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Docetaxel when people have Vascular ectasias *:
- < 1 month: 25 %
- 1 - 6 months: 50 %
- 6 - 12 months: 25 %
Gender of people who have Vascular ectasias when taking Docetaxel *:
- female: 53.85 %
- male: 46.15 %
Age of people who have Vascular ectasias when taking Docetaxel *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Mucoepidermoid Carcinoma (cancer of type of salivary gland malignancy in adults): 4 people, 30.77%
- Recurrent Cancer (repeated cancer): 1 person, 7.69%
- Prostate Cancer: 1 person, 7.69%
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (bleeding disorder in which the immune system destroys platelets, which are necessary for normal blood clotting): 1 person, 7.69%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 7.69%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 7 people, 53.85%
- Herceptin: 6 people, 46.15%
- Kadcyla: 6 people, 46.15%
- Xgeva: 6 people, 46.15%
- Erbitux: 4 people, 30.77%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness: 7 people, 53.85%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 7 people, 53.85%
- Headache (pain in head): 6 people, 46.15%
- Haemangioma (noncancerous, abnormally dense collections of dilated small blood vessels that may occur in the skin or internal organs): 6 people, 46.15%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 6 people, 46.15%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Vascular ectasias while taking Docetaxel?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vascular ectasias
- Subscribe to monitor Vascular ectasias in Docetaxel
You are not alone:
Docetaxel has active ingredients of docetaxel. (latest outcomes from Docetaxel 32,950 users)
Vascular ectasias has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis (latest reports from 817 Vascular ectasias patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vascular ectasiasVascular ectasias (536 drugs)
Could your condition cause Vascular ectasiasVascular ectasias (307 conditions)
Docetaxel side effects
- Docetaxel side effects (32,909 reports)
Browse all side effects of Docetaxela b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Byun JS, Kang SH, Lee MJ, Kim SY, Choi HG, Lee HR, "A Case of Scleroderma-like Cutaneous Lesions Induced by Docetaxel in a Patient with Breast Cancer", Journal of Rheumatic Diseases, 2013 Oct .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Iritis with Mycophenolate Mofetil? - now
- Will you have Chorioretinitis with Mycophenolate Mofetil? - now
- Will you have Anterior Uveitis with Mycophenolate Mofetil? - now
- Will you have Choroiditis with Mycophenolate Mofetil? - a second ago
- Cider Vinegar and Galbanum Oleoresin drug interaction - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Sulfasalazine for a 59 year old woman - 29 minutes ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Melatonin, Finasteride, Rogaine, Mirtazapine - an hour ago
- A study for a 28 year old man who takes Depakote - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Lipitor - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Glutathione - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.