Donepezil and Heat exhaustion - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Heat exhaustion is reported only by a few people who take Donepezil.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Donepezil and have Heat exhaustion. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20,120 people who have side effects while taking Donepezil from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
20,120 people reported to have side effects when taking Donepezil.
Among them, 4 people (0.02%) have Heat exhaustion.
What is Donepezil?
Donepezil has active ingredients of donepezil hydrochloride. It is often used in dementia. eHealthMe is studying from 20,384 Donepezil users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Heat exhaustion?
Heat exhaustion (dizziness and nausea and weakness caused by depletion of body fluids and electrolytes) is found to be associated with 465 drugs and 249 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Donepezil and Heat exhaustion reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Heat exhaustion when taking Donepezil *:
- female: 25 %
- male: 75 %
Age of people who have Heat exhaustion when taking Donepezil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Donepezil *:
- Adrenal: 2 people, 50.00%
- Vitamin D3: 2 people, 50.00%
- Vitamin B12: 2 people, 50.00%
- Sinemet: 2 people, 50.00%
- Rytary: 2 people, 50.00%
- Eliquis: 2 people, 50.00%
- Lutein: 2 people, 50.00%
- Melatonin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Neurontin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Bactrim: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Heat exhaustion *:
- Loss Of Consciousness: 2 people, 50.00%
- Haemorrhage (bleeding): 2 people, 50.00%
- Fall: 2 people, 50.00%
- Pain In Extremity: 1 person, 25.00%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 1 person, 25.00%
- Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind): 1 person, 25.00%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 1 person, 25.00%
- Confusion: 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Parkinson's Disease: 2 people, 50.00%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 25.00%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1 person, 25.00%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Donepezil and have Heat exhaustion?Check whether Heat exhaustion is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Heat exhaustion and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of donepezil hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Donepezil:
- Donepezil (20,384 reports)
Common Donepezil side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,066 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,037 reports
- Death: 1,029 reports
- Dizziness: 982 reports
- Weakness: 914 reports
- Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind): 839 reports
Browse all side effects of Donepezil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Heat exhaustion treatments and more:
- Heat exhaustion (853 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Heat exhaustion:
- Heat exhaustion in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Heat exhaustion in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Heat exhaustion in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Heat exhaustion:
- Heat exhaustion (465 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Heat exhaustion:
- Multiple sclerosis: 180 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Heat exhaustion:
- Heat exhaustion (249 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on donepezil hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Donepezil) and Donepezil (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Famotidine and Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (All) - 3 seconds ago
- Ursodeoxycholic Acid and Restrictive Cardiomyopathy - 4 seconds ago
- Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol vs. Medroxyprogesterone Acetate - 6 seconds ago
- Tamoxifen Citrate and Lordosis - 12 seconds ago
- Imbruvica and Heavy Exposure To Ultraviolet Light - 13 seconds ago
- Sandostatin Lar and Nizoral drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Imuran and Skin Hyperpigmentation - 17 seconds ago
- Xyzal and Renal Artery Stenosis - 34 seconds ago
- Astepro and Depo-Medrol drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Kadian and Hormone Level Abnormal - 37 seconds ago