Dopamine hydrochloride and Orthostatic hypotension - from FDA reports
Orthostatic hypotension is found among people who take Dopamine hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Velcade, and have Multiple myeloma. This review analyzes which people have Orthostatic hypotension with Dopamine hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,251 people who have side effects when taking Dopamine hydrochloride from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 17, 2017
1,251 people reported to have side effects when taking Dopamine hydrochloride.
Among them, 7 people (0.56%) have Orthostatic hypotension
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Orthostatic hypotension when taking Dopamine hydrochloride *:
- female: 71.43 %
- male: 28.57 %
Age of people who have Orthostatic hypotension when taking Dopamine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (7 people, 100.00%)
- Sepsis (1 person, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Velcade (7 people, 100.00%)
- Valtrex (5 people, 71.43%)
- Lasix (5 people, 71.43%)
- Lansoprazole (5 people, 71.43%)
- Allopurinol (5 people, 71.43%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Neuropathy Peripheral (7 people, 100.00%)
- Urinary Retention (5 people, 71.43%)
- Nausea (5 people, 71.43%)
- Hepatic Function Abnormal (5 people, 71.43%)
- Blood Amylase Increased (5 people, 71.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Orthostatic hypotension when taking Dopamine hydrochloride?
- Check symptoms - is orthostatic hypotension caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsOrthostatic hypotension and drugs with ingredients of dopamine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeOrthostatic hypotension and Dopamine hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Dopamine hydrochloride has active ingredients of dopamine hydrochloride. It is often used in parkinson's disease. (latest outcomes from Dopamine hydrochloride 1,277 users)
Orthostatic hypotension (a medical condition consisting of a sudden decrease in blood pressure when a person stands up) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, multiple myeloma, pain, schizophrenia (latest reports from 12,536 Orthostatic hypotension patients).