Doryx and Fibromyalgia - from FDA reports
Fibromyalgia is reported only by a few people who take Doryx. We study 570 people who have side effects while taking Doryx from FDA. Among them, 2 have Fibromyalgia. Find out below who they are, when they have Fibromyalgia and more.
570 people reported to have side effects when taking Doryx.
Among them, 2 people (0.35%) have Fibromyalgia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Doryx when people have Fibromyalgia *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Fibromyalgia when taking Doryx *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Skin Infection: 2 people, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: 2 people, 100.00%
- Toothaches (tooth pain): 2 people, 100.00%
- Pain In Jaw: 2 people, 100.00%
- Oropharyngeal Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Fibromyalgia
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Fibromyalgia in Doryx
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Doryx and Fibromyalgia
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Doryx has active ingredients of doxycycline hyclate. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Doryx 761 users)
Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, osteoporosis, pain, depression (latest reports from 51,477 Fibromyalgia patients).
Drugs that are associated with FibromyalgiaFibromyalgia (1,514 drugs)
Could your condition cause FibromyalgiaFibromyalgia (1,377 conditions)
Doryx side effects
- Doryx side effects (570 reports)
Browse all side effects of Doryxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Doryx and have Fibromyalgia
- Support group for people who have Fibromyalgia
- Support group for people who take Doryx
You may be interested in these posts
- Ive been diagnosed with fibromyalgia for about 5 years after the birth of my 4th child. I suffer with pain, particularly in my feet, hips, back and shoulders but most other joints are affected too and extreme fatigue. I find myself exhausted and in agony after working for an hour and so can only...
- 51 year old married submissive with fibromyalgia and Essential Tremor
- Hi I have a multiple health problems including fibromyalgia chronic fatigue asthma COPD anxiety depression IBS had kidney cancer 2 years ago I suffering chronic pain just like to chat with people who we can support each other I am quite a lot of illnesses which I haven't yet put up on here but...
- Hey I'm Michelle, new here for support and information
- Hello, I am a Stage 3 breast cancer survivor and have been on tamoxifin 1 year and now exemestane 4 years. My body was becoming cripple with joint pain and so I have elected to discontinue the exemestane even though my onc would like me to continue another 5 years. Its been 3 months since I...
- Will you have Bloodshot Eyes with Clarithromycin?
- Will you have Loss Of Consciousness with Aleve?
- What to expect when you have Hepatitis C and Uric Acid?
- Will you have Eructation with Benicar?
- Will you have Throat Cancer with Albuterol?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Clarithromycin and have Bloodshot Eyes?
- Support group for people who take Aleve and have Loss Of Consciousness?
- Support group for people who take Benicar and have Eructation?
- Support group for people who take Albuterol and have Throat Cancer?
- Support group for people who take Magnesium and have Skin Lesion?
- Hi. Can you tell me more about what’s causing you distress? Hope is necessary. God is with you.
- Hey try Epson salts. The stuff most folks use for bath water. Read the back of it and it tells you...
- HI I am a female 75 years old. Have been on imbruvica for 3 years was on stronger dose, have kidney...
- Very red face but only have 1 1/2 days left of the subscription. Safe to finish?
- I have been onAlmodipine for several years. The most recent refill of the drug was made by a...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.