Who have Fibromyalgia with Doryx - from FDA reports
Fibromyalgia is reported only by a few people who take Doryx. We study 627 people who have side effects while taking Doryx from FDA. Among them, 2 have Fibromyalgia. Find out below who they are, when they have Fibromyalgia and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
627 people reported to have side effects when taking Doryx.
Among them, 2 people (0.32%) have Fibromyalgia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Doryx when people have Fibromyalgia *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Fibromyalgia when taking Doryx *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Skin Infection: 2 people, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: 2 people, 100.00%
- Toothaches (tooth pain): 2 people, 100.00%
- Pain In Jaw: 2 people, 100.00%
- Oropharyngeal Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Fibromyalgia while taking Doryx?
You are not alone:
Doryx has active ingredients of doxycycline hyclate. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Doryx 818 users)
Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, pain, osteoporosis, depression (latest reports from 57,902 Fibromyalgia patients).
Drugs that are associated with FibromyalgiaFibromyalgia (1,825 drugs)
Could your condition cause FibromyalgiaFibromyalgia (1,385 conditions)
Doryx side effects
- Doryx side effects (627 reports)
Browse all side effects of Doryxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Adenocarcinoma Of Renal Cells with Anafranil? - now
- Will you have Kidney Cancer with Anafranil? - now
- Will you have Vision Blurred with Fetzima? - a second ago
- Will you have Lactose Intolerance with Breast Cancer? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Milk Intolerance with Breast Cancer? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Florinef, Corlanor - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 13 year old boy who takes Sudafed, Vyvanse - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Niacin, Famotidine, Doxy-sleep-aid, Vitamin D - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Humira - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.