Who have Kwashiorkor with Dostinex - from FDA reports
There is no Kwashiorkor reported by people who take Dostinex yet. This review analyzes which people have Kwashiorkor with Dostinex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Kwashiorkor while taking Dostinex?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Dostinex and have Kwashiorkor
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Dostinex has active ingredients of cabergoline. It is often used in prolactinoma. (latest outcomes from Dostinex 2,223 users)
Kwashiorkor (childhood protein-energy malnutrition) has been reported by people with hiv infection, acute kidney failure, multiple myeloma, pain, limb discomfort (latest reports from 15 Kwashiorkor patients).
Drugs that are associated with KwashiorkorKwashiorkor
Could your condition cause KwashiorkorKwashiorkor
Dostinex side effects
- Dostinex side effects (2,119 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Dostinexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Noises Or Buzzing In The Ears with Tamiflu? - now
- Will you have Ear Buzzing with Tamiflu? - now
- Will you have Hypotension with Metformin? - now
- Will you have Back Pain - Low with Dicyclomine Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Blood Pressure Decreased with Metformin? - a second ago
- Will you have Tinnitus with Tamiflu? - a second ago
- Women aged 50-59 who have Chronic Glaucoma with Xiaflex - 2 seconds ago
- Jardiance and Baccharis Trimera drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Ritalin and Octyl Diemthyl Paba drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Infected Skin Ulcer with Santyl? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 46 minutes ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - an hour ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Sam-e, Topamax - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Pradaxa - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Anastrozole, Natural Dhea, Vitamins, Sustanon, Levitra, Omega Fatty Acid, Tadalafil, Ovidrel - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Mesalamine - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.