Dostinex and Lymph follicular hypertrophy - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Lymph follicular hypertrophy is found among people who take Dostinex, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Dostinex and have Lymph follicular hypertrophy. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,627 people who have side effects when taking Dostinex from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,627 people reported to have side effects when taking Dostinex.
Among them, 17 people (0.65%) have Lymph follicular hypertrophy.
What is Dostinex?
Dostinex has active ingredients of cabergoline. It is often used in prolactinoma. eHealthMe is studying from 2,643 Dostinex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Lymph follicular hypertrophy?
Lymph follicular hypertrophy (an increase in the size of the lymph node follicles) is found to be associated with 2,412 drugs and 1,917 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Dostinex and Lymph follicular hypertrophy reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Lymph follicular hypertrophy when taking Dostinex *:
- female: 23.53 %
- male: 76.47 %
Age of people who have Lymph follicular hypertrophy when taking Dostinex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Dostinex *:
- Hydrocortisone: 16 people, 94.12%
- Zometa: 13 people, 76.47%
- Depakote: 13 people, 76.47%
- Zestoretic: 13 people, 76.47%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 13 people, 76.47%
- Furosemide: 13 people, 76.47%
- Fish Oil: 13 people, 76.47%
- Divalproex Sodium: 13 people, 76.47%
- Diazepam: 13 people, 76.47%
- Decadron: 13 people, 76.47%
Common side effects people have besides Lymph follicular hypertrophy *:
- Fever: 14 people, 82.35%
- Metastases To Reproductive Organ (cancer spreads to reproductive organ): 13 people, 76.47%
- Haemorrhage (bleeding): 13 people, 76.47%
- Mucosal Ulceration (ulcers of mucous membrane): 13 people, 76.47%
- Weight Decreased: 13 people, 76.47%
- Metastases To Lymph Nodes (cancer spreads to lymph node): 13 people, 76.47%
- Pain In Jaw: 13 people, 76.47%
- Loose Tooth: 13 people, 76.47%
- Prostate Cancer Metastatic: 13 people, 76.47%
- Prostatic Specific Antigen Increased: 13 people, 76.47%
Common conditions people have *:
- Prostate Cancer: 13 people, 76.47%
- Pain: 3 people, 17.65%
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (an anxiety disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness, apprehension, fear, or worry;): 3 people, 17.65%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 3 people, 17.65%
- Hypopituitarism (diminished hormone secretion by the pituitary gland, causing dwarfism in children and premature aging in adults): 3 people, 17.65%
- Adrenal Insufficiency (condition in which the adrenal glands do not produce adequate amounts of steroids): 3 people, 17.65%
- Suppressed Lactation: 1 person, 5.88%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Dostinex and have Lymph follicular hypertrophy?Check whether Lymph follicular hypertrophy is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Gürbüz F, Ya?c?-Küpeli B, K?r Y, Yüksel B, Zorludemir S, Gürbüz BB, Küpeli S, "The first report of cabergoline-induced immune hemolytic anemia in an adolescent with prolactinoma", Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism, 2014 Jan .
- Harris YT, Harris AZ, "Cabergoline associated with first episode mania", Psychosomatics, 2012 Jan .
How severe was Lymph follicular hypertrophy and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of cabergoline:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Dostinex:
- Dostinex (2,643 reports)
Common Dostinex side effects:
Browse all side effects of Dostinex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Lymph follicular hypertrophy treatments and more:
- Lymph follicular hypertrophy (38,271 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Lymph follicular hypertrophy:
- Lymph follicular hypertrophy in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Lymph follicular hypertrophy in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Lymph follicular hypertrophy in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Lymph follicular hypertrophy:
All the drugs that are associated with Lymph follicular hypertrophy:
- Lymph follicular hypertrophy (2,412 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Lymph follicular hypertrophy:
All the conditions that are associated with Lymph follicular hypertrophy:
- Lymph follicular hypertrophy (1,917 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cabergoline (the active ingredients of Dostinex) and Dostinex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Prinzmetal Angina and Electrocardiogram St Segment Elevation - 8 seconds ago
- Septra and Social Avoidant Behavior - 16 seconds ago
- Navelbine and Bone Density Decreased - 19 seconds ago
- Focalin and Zomig drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Tylenol and Complement Factor C4 Decreased - 26 seconds ago
- Herniated Nucleus Pulposus (Slipped Disk) and Joint Pain - 27 seconds ago
- Pulmicort and Peripheral Ischaemia - 30 seconds ago
- Topotecan and Diverticulum - 39 seconds ago
- Exforge Hct and Hepatic Steatosis - 39 seconds ago
- Zide and Septic Shock - 42 seconds ago