Dostinex and Rashes - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Rashes is found among people who take Dostinex, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Dostinex and have Rashes. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,627 people who have side effects when taking Dostinex from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,627 people reported to have side effects when taking Dostinex.
Among them, 125 people (4.76%) have Rashes.
What is Dostinex?
Dostinex has active ingredients of cabergoline. It is often used in prolactinoma. eHealthMe is studying from 2,768 Dostinex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Rashes?
Rashes (redness) is found to be associated with 4,887 drugs and 5,856 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Dostinex and Rashes reports submitted per year:
Time on Dostinex when people have Rashes *:
Gender of people who have Rashes when taking Dostinex*:
Age of people who have Rashes when taking Dostinex *:
Common drugs people take besides Dostinex *:
Common side effects people have besides Rashes *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Dostinex and have Rashes?Check whether Rashes is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Gürbüz F, Ya?c?-Küpeli B, K?r Y, Yüksel B, Zorludemir S, Gürbüz BB, Küpeli S, "The first report of cabergoline-induced immune hemolytic anemia in an adolescent with prolactinoma", Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism, 2014 Jan .
- Harris YT, Harris AZ, "Cabergoline associated with first episode mania", Psychosomatics, 2012 Jan .
How severe was Rashes and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of cabergoline:
- Rashes and drugs with ingredients of cabergoline (253 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Dostinex:
- Dostinex (2,768 reports)
Common Dostinex side effects:
Browse all side effects of Dostinex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Rashes treatments and more:
- Rashes (603,744 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Rashes:
- Rashes in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Rashes in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Rashes in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Rashes:
All the drugs that are associated with Rashes:
- Rashes (4,887 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Rashes:
All the conditions that are associated with Rashes:
- Rashes (5,856 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cabergoline (the active ingredients of Dostinex) and Dostinex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tridesilon and Combivent drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Liver Disorder and drugs of ingredients of dulaglutide - 17 seconds ago
- Monodox and Mucinex drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Neurodermatitis and Neck Pain - 26 seconds ago
- Loraz and Macular Degeneration - 31 seconds ago
- Prochlorperazine and Pancreatitis - 42 seconds ago
- Risedronate Sodium and Vimpat drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Aubagio and Vitamin D3 drug interaction - 47 seconds ago
- Obliterative Bronchiolitis and drugs of ingredients of tamoxifen citrate - a minute ago
- Xarelto and Sinusitis Bacterial - a minute ago