Who have Decreased consciousness with Dotarem - from FDA reports
Decreased consciousness is reported only by a few people who take Dotarem. We study 1,153 people who have side effects while taking Dotarem from FDA. Among them, 5 have Decreased consciousness. Find out below who they are, when they have Decreased consciousness and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
1,153 people reported to have side effects when taking Dotarem.
Among them, 5 people (0.43%) have Decreased consciousness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Dotarem when people have Decreased consciousness *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Decreased consciousness when taking Dotarem *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 20 %
- 40-49: 20 %
- 50-59: 40 %
- 60+: 20 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Brain: 1 person, 20.00%
- Migraine With Aura (headache with vision weakness): 1 person, 20.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ventolin: 1 person, 20.00%
- Rhinocort: 1 person, 20.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Anaphylaxis (serious allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may cause death): 4 people, 80.00%
- Cardiac Arrest: 2 people, 40.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 40.00%
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 1 person, 20.00%
- Lip Oedema (swelling of lip): 1 person, 20.00%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 1 person, 20.00%
- Brain Oedema (excess accumulation of fluid in the intracellular or extracellular spaces of the brain): 1 person, 20.00%
- Bronchospasm (spasm of bronchial smooth muscle producing narrowing of the bronchi): 1 person, 20.00%
- Cardio-Respiratory Arrest (sudden dysfunction of heart and lungs): 1 person, 20.00%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Decreased consciousness while taking Dotarem?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Decreased consciousness
- Subscribe to monitor Decreased consciousness in Dotarem
You are not alone:
Dotarem has active ingredients of gadoterate meglumine. (latest outcomes from Dotarem 1,153 users)
Decreased consciousness has been reported by people with pain, depression, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, diabetes (latest reports from 36,749 Decreased consciousness patients).
Drugs that are associated with Decreased consciousnessDecreased consciousness (2,335 drugs)
Could your condition cause Decreased consciousnessDecreased consciousness (2,448 conditions)
Dotarem side effects
- Dotarem side effects (1,153 reports)
Browse by age
Browse all side effects of Dotarema b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hyperkalaemia with Ra? - now
- Will you have High Potassium with Ra? - now
- What to expect when you take Copaxone and Mobic - now
- Will you have Elevated Potassium with Ra? - now
- Will you have Blood Potassium Increased with Ra? - now
- Will you have Hyperkalemia with Ra? - a second ago
- What to expect when you take Cisplatin and Quetiapine Fumarate - a second ago
- What to expect when you take Indocin and Zofran - a second ago
- Temodar and Sailor'S Tobacco drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Acyclovir Sodium and Zometa - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 42 year old woman - 40 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Losartan Potassium, Amlodipine for a 68 year old woman - 44 minutes ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Bactrim, Vitamins, Potassium, Flonase, Progesterone, Magnesium, Estradiol, Biotin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Bactrim, Vitamins, Potassium, Progesterone, Magnesium, Estradiol, Biotin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Pantoprazole Sodium - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Clonazepam, Morphine, Lyrica, Prednisolone, Citalopram Hydrobromide - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Metformin - 13 hours ago
- Prediction of Zyrtec, Cymbalta, Synthroid, Zantac 150, Losartan, Xanax, Crestor for a 75 year old woman - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old man who takes Zetia - 16 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.