Doxepin hydrochloride and Anger - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Anger is reported only by a few people who take Doxepin Hydrochloride.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Doxepin hydrochloride and have Anger. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,272 people who have side effects while taking Doxepin hydrochloride from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,272 people reported to have side effects when taking Doxepin hydrochloride.
Among them, 3 people (0.24%) have Anger.
What is Doxepin hydrochloride?
Doxepin hydrochloride has active ingredients of doxepin hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. eHealthMe is studying from 1,924 Doxepin hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Anger?
Anger is found to be associated with 2,180 drugs and 1,579 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Doxepin hydrochloride and Anger reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Anger when taking Doxepin hydrochloride *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Anger when taking Doxepin hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Common drugs people take besides Doxepin hydrochloride *:
- Zyprexa: 1 person, 33.33%
- Zopiclone: 1 person, 33.33%
- Effexor: 1 person, 33.33%
- Doxycycline: 1 person, 33.33%
- Diazepam: 1 person, 33.33%
- Cytomel: 1 person, 33.33%
- Coumadin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Clonidine: 1 person, 33.33%
- Clonazepam: 1 person, 33.33%
- Choledyl: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Anger *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 66.67%
- Constipation: 2 people, 66.67%
- Suicidal Ideation: 2 people, 66.67%
- Fear: 1 person, 33.33%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 33.33%
- Drug Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 33.33%
- Drug Ineffective: 1 person, 33.33%
- Drug Intolerance (drug sensitivity): 1 person, 33.33%
- Dry Mouth: 1 person, 33.33%
- Dyslipidaemia (abnormal amount of lipids): 1 person, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Thyroiditis (inflammation of thyroid gland): 1 person, 33.33%
- Thrombophlebitis (swelling (inflammation) of a vein caused by a blood clot): 1 person, 33.33%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 33.33%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 33.33%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 33.33%
- Ill-Defined Disorder: 1 person, 33.33%
- Asthma: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Doxepin hydrochloride and have Anger?Check whether Anger is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Anger and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of doxepin hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Doxepin hydrochloride:
- Doxepin hydrochloride (1,924 reports)
Common Doxepin hydrochloride side effects:
- Completed suicide (act of taking one's own life): 136 reports
- Dizziness: 151 reports
- Drug ineffective: 104 reports
- Fall: 134 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 117 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 141 reports
- Memory loss: 117 reports
- Pain: 141 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 145 reports
Browse all side effects of Doxepin hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Anger treatments and more:
- Anger (37,830 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Anger:
- Anger in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Anger in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Anger in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Anger:
All the drugs that are associated with Anger:
- Anger (2,180 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Anger:
All the conditions that are associated with Anger:
- Anger (1,579 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on doxepin hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Doxepin hydrochloride) and Doxepin hydrochloride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ibuprofen and Urine Output Decreased - 6 seconds ago
- Cymbalta and Neutrophil Percentage Increased - 9 seconds ago
- Maxolon and Enlarged Heart - 11 seconds ago
- Astelin and Singulair drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Stadol and Wellbutrin drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Moduretic 5-50 vs. Calan - 15 seconds ago
- Oxecta vs. Imipramine Hydrochloride - 22 seconds ago
- Urinary Incontinence and drugs of ingredients of flaxseed oil - 24 seconds ago
- Lovastatin and Breast Enlargement - 27 seconds ago
- Remodulin and Bile Duct Obstruction - 33 seconds ago